Life Is the Most Beautiful Thing You Can Ask For

Chapter two

I finally got out of bed and took a shower. I knew if I didn’t get up soon ill have my dad yelling at me that I needed to get my lazy butt off of sitting and into running because I’ll be late. I got out of the shower and got dressed. I looked into a
Box, which I hadn’t unpacked yet for something to wear. I saw a bag on top I looked into it and rolled my eyes and threw it on my bed. I knew my mom would have got me something for school. I went back looking into the box because I wasn’t going to wear that skirt and that top. I saw a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt, that’s what I’ll be wearing to school, I thought to myself. I got dressed and brushed my hair and teeth and went downstairs for breakfast.

I went right to the fridge and pulled out the “fruit juice” meaning it was blood.
”Jane what are you wearing?” My mother said in her unhappy voice. I looked at her and giving her I don’t care look, and went back to my blood. I guess it tasted so good I didn’t realize I got some on my top. I put the rest in the fridge and was going to go upstairs and change my top. “Stay” My mother said, I looked at her and she was smiling. She pointed at me and in a blink of an eye I had a new outfit on. It was the one that I threw on my bed this morning. It was a jean skirt with a pink tank top that showed a lot of cleavage.
“Mom, I don’t want to wear this” I yelled at her, this wasn’t me, the real me was dead, or well never even living, even though I still half human, I felt dead and not normal.
“You look good in it, I want you to make friends not look like someone off the streets, you look good, and oh theirs your dad, better get going don’t want to bee late for the first day of school. Any teenager girl would kill to have my mom, my mom was one of those chill moms that knew about teenager, and liked style, I wonder why. My mom is only 21, and has been for 102 years. After my mom had me my father had to bit her or she’ll die, so my parents were full vampire and I was half. My father is 23, so they were cool like I said, so I was the one that put up the wall for being near any human. Yes I’m half vampire and blood is not that big of a deal, but I still liked it and I could still smell it, but just not as strong. And the reason I didn’t want to get close was because, no matter what, I couldn’t love, I would be leaving by next year and never see them again. Why hurt them and myself. So the best way was to stay away.

I got into my dads black truck and he drove me to school. I looked at him and I could tell he was deep in thought. I looked out the window and I saw people walking to school.
I signed and closed my eyes and wished to be human. “Do you want me to pick you up after school?” My father asked, I looked at him and smiled. “I’ll take that as a yes” he smiled back and we said our goodbyes and I walked in and was ready for hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its longer than chapter one! :)

I hope you like it, please tell others and comments will be loved :) and maybe some stars :)

Tanya