Life Is the Most Beautiful Thing You Can Ask For

Chapter Five

The rest of lunch we talked about London.
He asked me if I was feeling better, and I kind of was, I guess. But I still wanted to go home but I had two more periods left then Daddy would pick me up. Yeah I know I still call my Dad, Daddy, hey, I’m a daddies girl.

So right now I’m sitting in my last period class, which was Geo, and I was drawing a dress. You see one of the things you don’t know about me is that, I like you draw dresses, and your probably think ‘doesn’t she hate fashion’ Well the truth is I don’t. I just think I don’t have to go all out there unless I have to. If you get what I mean? I usually make the dresses for my mom, when she likes them or I make it for myself when my mom brings me to one of her parties. Anyways back to the story.

The bell rang and I gather my things, but a little to fast because I ended up grouping my art on the floor. I went to pick it up when I saw it wasn’t there anymore but was replaced with shoes. I looked up to see Sheldon. Oh man.

“You dropped this,” he said handing it to me.

I Smiled at him and said, “Thanks, well I better get going my dads waiting” I wanted to bite his head off he was so annoying.

He waved goodbye and I was out the door. On my way to my locker, and I saw Mr. Gilford walking my way. Is he stalking me? I thought.

“Hey Jane heading home?” He asked, what did he think I was going to do hang out side down like a bat and wait till tomorrow?

“Yeah, my daddy is to pick me up in the front of the school” I answered back and smiled.

“Well why don’t I walk you there, so you wont be alone?” There he goes again, flirting.

“sure I guess” I think I might be blushing, sometimes I do wish I was full vampire, stupid boy/men wouldn’t be able to know that I blushed.

We walked outside and waited at the door so the rain wouldn’t fall on us. There was only two cars in the parking lot, one was the princible and the other was Jakes, I mean Mr. Gilford car, that I only been in not that long ago.

“What time did you say your father was coming to get you at?” He asked.

“He didn’t say what time, he just said that he would pick me up, I’ll text him and see whats up” I told him and got out my cell phone.

Me/Dad

Dad, where are you?

Still at work, can you get a ride home from one of your friends?

But I don’t have any friends I thought

I’ll just walk home I told him

Alright, see you at dinner, love you hun.

“So is he coming to get you?” he asked, what does he want to bring me home? Yeah right.

“No, staying late at work or something. He wanted me to get a ride with a friend but I don’t have any friends” Maybe he might leave me alone now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, i hope you like it. I read it to my friend melanie and she loved it she couldnt wait for the next chapter. So i hope you guys like it that much to give me comments. I want at least 5 comments so i can update, and i also want stars :)

Comments would be loved

Tanya