Life Is the Most Beautiful Thing You Can Ask For

Chapter Six

I looked at him; he looked deep in thought than out of nowhere. BAM!

“I can give you a ride” he said, was he trying to see where I live so he can stalk me?

“Are you” but he cut me off.

“Yes I’m single” he said, I look at him wide eyed.

“Okay, umm I can just walk, its okay Mr. Gilford your probably have teacher stuff to do, or go look for a girlfriend, or unless your gay boyfriend” I wasn’t sure, with this guy, anything is possible.

“No its alright I have nothing to do and remember I told you to call me Jake, and I don’t need to look for a girlfriend, I already have my eye on someone” was he saying me?

“K, but only because you wont shut up” I’m such a bitch, but he was such an ass. a hot one.

We got into his car and he drove off. He didn’t say anything for half the ride to my place, which I told him where to go, of course.

“What do you have tomorrow, first period?” he asked me keeping his eyes on the road but he had a smile dancing on his face, like he wasn’t sure if he should smile or not.

“I’m not sure, let me check” I looked into my bag for my timetable when I found it.
“Mr. White” I looked over at him and I guess the smile that was dancing in his face wanted to be a smile.

“Then I’ll see you tomorrow” he said and got out of the car and opened my door.
I didn’t know what to say, having a teacher open a door for you, what do you say?

“Thank you” was all I could say and walked inside.

Does anyone know how to put a picture on their story? If so message me or leave me a comment because i have a picture i want to put up.

Thanks
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, second day in a row.

Please comments i want 5 comments so then i can put the next chapter up.

Comments well be loved

Tanya