If I'm Married to Jesus... We're Having Marital Problems...

Mr. and Mrs. Jesus... hmmm...

"Do you take Jesus to be your lawfully wedded husband?" My new friend, Angel asked me.
"I do" I said.
And with that we were married. Together forever in eteral bliss... Right?
Well maybe it would have been if I didn't have to mess everthing up. I was faithful... For a while. I listened to what he said, I followed his directions (as best I could), and I ignored all (or most of) the temptations I had given into before. I listened to his music, read his books, and did his will.
And things were great. We loved each other Jesus and I. But one day I wandered away from our cute little house... I found some new friends who didn't believe what Jesus and I believed. I listened to their beliefs and began to get drawn in. They listened to all kinds of music. They didn't read the book Jesus had impressed upon me to read. They had fun. I followed them. I forgot about making Jesus' dinner.. I forgot all about him. When I did remeber I didn't care. I began to make friends with other men... Men Jesus wouldn't approve of. I started to like other men. I flirted with them.
Jesus came looking for me, worried I had never come home. He called my name "Angela? Angela? My darling? My love? Where are you?" he called. I hid from him, not wanting to go home. I like it here. I liked my new friends. Jesus sat on a rock and began to sob. "Angela! Are you alright?" he called.
I walked away quickly. I didn't care that he was worried. He loved me. But I choose to hurt him this way.
One day a friend came and found me crying in the woods. "What's wrong?" My friend Angel asked.
"I feel so lost... So alone... And sad." I told her.
"Angela, you know Jesus still loves you? Do you know he's still looking for you? Still waiting for you to come home." She told me rubbing my back.
I stood and turned toward the house, but as I walked I thought. 'look at me.. Look at what I've done.. How could he take me back? I don't deserve him. Besides.. If I go back I have to give up these new friends of mine..' So I turned back and went farther into the woods.
Everyday, Jesus would come to the woods calling my name and begging me to come home. Telling me no matter what I did he would always love me. But even so I hid from him every day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think of that for a start? Please comment.. Thank you.