Never Thought

Chapter One

Chapter One

Danni’s POV

“Good luck.” I told my boyfriend Jason and faked a smile.

“That’s all I need.” He kissed me on the forehead. “Okay then I better get going before my coach kills me.” He played Basketball and he loved it.

He kissed me one more time “I love you.”

I said the same back to him and as soon as he was about to exit my house I stopped him with tears in my eyes.

“Wait!” He turned around and walked over to me. I couldn’t wait any longer.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” He quickly asked and put his arms around me.

“I’m pregnant.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally told him. I finally let it out and it didn’t go exactly as I planned. After a while of thinking I decided to go to his basketball game since it was practically over and we needed to talk. I drove there and walked into the gym. I saw one of his mates and asked him if he knew where he was and he told me that he never showed up to the game. Did it affect him that badly?

I walked outside again and was about to get into my car when I spotted him on the stadium. I walked over to him and sat down next to him.

“Hey.”

“What do you want?”

“No need to be harsh.”

“It’s all your fault.”

I was completely shocked. This was a side of him that I had never seen before. I stood up irritably.

“Oh so this is all my fault now. How could you even say that to me because the last time I checked you were in it with me so don’t go making up your own shit. Gosh Jason what has gotten into you.” We stared at each other for a second then I started walking off.

“Wait!” he grabbed my hand but I pushed it off.

“Don’t touch me. This is affecting me as much as it’s affecting you so stop being so selfish. Don’t talk to me and as a matter of fact don’t even bother coming to my house or calling me either. So much for a good, supportive boyfriend.”

I walked off, got into my car and drove home with tears streaming down my face. He didn’t follow me.

6 missed calls; 3 messages. He did exactly what I told him not to do. He deserved everything he was getting even though I knew he didn’t mean what he said, he knows better than to just go and open his mouth like that. I was doing everything to get my mind off him but somehow everything I did related back to him. He was my life, literally. We have been together for three and a half years. We finished school last year. I would never do anything to lose him and he wouldn’t either. This time, I guess things just went wrong. I cried for a bit. The time I needed him most he wasn’t there. A knock came on my door. I sat up and quickly wiped my eyes.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“It’s Matt. Can I come in?” my 7-year-old brother said.

“Yeh.” He opened the door and walked in. he sat at the end of my bed and started waving his legs forward and back as they didn’t touch the floor.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Are you ok?” I laughed a bit then nodded.

“Yeh why wouldn’t I be?”

“Well, you haven’t got out of the room since you came home and I heard you crying.” He said.

“Yeh mate, I’m fine.” I smiled and hugged him.

I introduce you to my one and only brother. Two children, and my parents of course and yes my parents do know that I’m pregnant. I told them a few days ago when I found out. They are one of the only people I can trust other than my boyfriend and my friend Natalie. It obviously took them by surprise and shock. They reacted differently than I expected. They were and still are very, very disappointed in me. They know its part of a teenager’s life and they can’t blame me since the same thing happened with my mum. We’re still not on the best terms right now and neither are my dad and Jason.

“Wanna play something with me?” I nodded.

“Sure, just give me one sec.”

Right then another knock came on my bedroom door.

“Danni, honey you’ve got a visitor.” My mum said from the other side of the door. I knew exactly who it was.

“Come in”. The door knob twisted and in he walked.

“Hey Matt.” Jason said to my younger brother.

“Did you make my sister cry?” he asked him.

“Matt!” I gave him a look meaning get out. “We’ll play the game later I promise.” He slowly exited the room closing the door behind him leaving me and Jason in a very uncomfortable silence. He sat on my bed next to me. The silence continued between us until I decided to break it.

“What are you doing here?” I asked looking down. He lifted my chin up.

“I’m sorry.”

“Oh and you think that’s gonna fix everything. You obviously have no idea how I’m feeling right now.”

“You don’t understand how sorry I am. You probably think I’m the biggest Dickhead ever and I am and I wouldn’t blame you. I just wasn’t thinking straight and you told me just before my game and I was stressing and I didn’t know what to do.” He said all in one breathe.

“I swear to god I’m gonna support you through the whole thing and I promise to make it up to you in any way possible. I don’t know what else I can say to you just please forgive me that’s all I’m asking for.” I looked in his deep blue eyes.

“I forgive you.”

He hugged me tightly into his chest and kissed me.

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

After our little make-up scene me and Jason went downstairs into my living room to play the game I had promised my younger brother earlier. We played a few games on Wii then we got bored so me and Jason went for a walk. Jason owned his own apartment. He didn’t really keep in contact with his parents anymore. His dad died when he was young and his mum married again and went to live in another country with him. Jason and I were planning on moving in together but now that things have changed I think it would be better if he moved into my house until the baby was born. I did discuss it with my parents and they agreed it would be better too and they wouldn’t care if we slept in the same bed since it’s already happened. All I had to do was ask Jason and get his say in it.
We started walking hand in hand.

“So I was talking to my parents and they agreed, well my mum yeh but my dad not so much to you moving into my house until the pregnancy’s over and then hopefully we can get our own house together. How would you like that?” I asked.

“I’d love that.” He kissed me.

“I don’t deserve you.” He said.

“Why not?” I asked smiling.

“You’re perfect in every way possible and I’m still really sorry about how I reacted. I’m still gonna make it up to you.”

“You don’t have to. You were shocked and so was I when I found out.”

“I still shouldn’t have said what I said.”

“Well I forgave you so it’s alright now let’s just forget about it.”

“Why are you always right?” He laughed and kissed me.

We walked for a bit longer then we headed back to my house. He told me he’d be getting his things to my house tomorrow and then left. I looked at the time and it was still 7:20pm. Time was dragging on and on. I ate, played some more games with my brother until I got sleepy and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't written a story in a while. Please comment it means a lot. Thank you Lalaa. my cousin for making the banner and layout for me(:
Thank you.
Lots of love <3