What I Go to School For

The Technology And ICT Teachers

“Yo Sierra, have you seen Matt anywhere?” Mr Patrick Stump, the IT teacher, asked as he passed the door to her Textiles room.

“It’s Miss Kusterbeck to you!” She yelled back “And no!” Patrick sighed and continued on to the next room; Wood Technology.

He found the teacher, Mr Jon Walker, asleep on his desk again.

“Jon. Jon… JON!” Patrick shouted, shaking the teacher’s shoulder.

“Wha… Was I asleep again?” Jon asked, dumbfounded “Damn it!”

“Have you seen Rubano anywhere?” Patrick asked, cutting the chase. Jon shook his head
before resting it on his desk and nodding off again. Patrick groaned and moved on to the Food Technology classroom.

There he found Mr Matt Rubano stirring a foul smelling concoction inside a large metal saucepan.

“Sweet Jesus Rubano, what are you cooking?” Patrick demanded “Did a dog crawl in there and die or something? Sheesh!”

“It’s stew.” Matt replied calmly, lifting a spoonful out and holding it to his nose, which wrinkled in disgust.

“Really? Are you sure Mr Healy didn’t pour something in there while you weren’t looking? Sulphur maybe?”
♠ ♠ ♠
IDK if in the US Food Tech/Cooking is Home Economics...