Vampires Will Never Hurt You

It's like you

Gerard's POV.

"Bye.." I said and waved to Frank, who was waving back and running towards the gate and home.
I watched him walk all the way to the grocery, which was almost in the other end of the street. Yeah, I live at the end of the street.
Then I sighed and closed the door, then leaned against it, sighing again.
As I thought about the evening a smile spread on my face.
I bit my lip and slid down the door, sitting on the floor.

"So what do you do for a living?" Frank asked, leaning over the table, head laying in one hand.
"I.. uh.. I paint.. ..and.. stuff."
"Wow! Can I see?"
"..No."
Pout.
"Why not?"
"It's.. pretty personal.."
"Oh come on! Just a little!"
I watched him worried for a while.
Sigh.
"I guess it's okay.. But just a little then!"
"Yes sir!" Frank said and smiled from ear to ear.
I led him up the stairs to the library, where there were hundreds of undone designs laying on the tables.
"Wow.." and two blinks were the only response from Frank.
I stayed standing at the door as Frank flew around the room, checking out each paper and making crazy faces at them.
"HEY!" He yelled from across the room.
"Hnn?"
"I really like this one." He said and pulled up a drawing of a little boy who was jumping in a puddle.
"What's so special about it?" I asked.
"I dunno.." He said, now he had come closer and we didn't have to yell anymore.
"That it's like you?" I said, sarcastically, even though the boy really did look a little like him.
"What? It isn't! I'm not like that.."
"Yeah, that's probably right, you're worse than him." I said and smirked.
"That's not true." Frank said with a puppy-pout on his face.
"Aww, don't pout little Fwankie." I said and pulled at his cheeks.
"Ow." Frank said, rubbing his cheeks.
"Let's go downstairs." I said and put the lights out and was already closing the door, when Frank was still inside.
"Hey! Wait!"
Giggle.


I had no idea I was like that.. I didn't know I could laugh (giggle).
That boy is some magic-maker.
Even thinking about him makes me smile.
And tonight I will sleep good.