Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Knock knock

As days went on, Frank and Gerard got to kow each other better and Every night Frank ended up running home after ten and Gerard sighing happily before falling asleep a smile on his face.
Until came the one day, the day that changed it all.

Gerard's POV.

Knock knock

It was two o'clock and I had just came from shower, shuffling to the door and grabbed a t-shirt on the way.
I opened the door and on the same battled the shirt half on me.
Even though I knew who it would be, I was suprised to be met with Frank's idiotic grin.
He said he'd get off the shop at three.
"Hi." He said.
"Hi, come in." I said when I got my shirt on.
He nodded, then came in and after taking his shoes off, he followed me to kitchen.
I was already pouring us coffee, it was kinda like a habit to me; when he came, I'd make us coffee.
He sat down and I gave him his coffee, then sat down with my own.
"So how are you so early?" I asked before sipping my mug.
"Well, my granny told me to 'go already before I destroy the whole shop!'"
I laughed and asked what did she mean.
"Well, I was kinda nervous about today and kept dropping things and counting wrong and stuff.."
"Well you are pretty fucking clumsy you know.." I laughed, and he pouted adorably.
"..But why were you so nervous about today?"
"It's weird.. I don't actually know." But then he just laughed it off and sipped his coffee.

Later that evening we were lieing on the living room floor, in front of the fire-place. I had put the fire up, even though it was summer and pretty fucking hot outside.
But Frank had insisted..
"Hey.." I said quietly, braking the short silence that had settled over us.
"Hmm?" He asked, turninf his head to meet my gaze.
"Do you remember the time you walked me home from the shop?" I asked him.
"Yeah.."
"You said you didn't like yourself that much.. Why is that? You look pretty good to me."
He blushed and turned his head away from me, glancing up at the ceiling.
"I.. I'm fat." He said quietly.
My eyes almost popped out of my head.
"F-FAT?!" I shrieked.
He turned to look at me, surprised.
We looked at each other wide-eyed a moment before I broke it again.
"If you're fat, then I'm.. I'm like a.. a.. then I'm like an elehpant!"
"Oh come on, Gee. you're not fat. Not even pudgy."
"I think you're seeing things." I said, laughing.
I sat up and moved closer to him.
"Gerard.. What are you doing?" Frank asked.
"I'm telling you some facts."
"This.." I said, poking his stomach.
"..Is not fat."
He looked up at me like I was crazy or something.
"It's just a normal stomach. It's not healthy to be so skinny your ribs almost rip out of you! And if you had six pack, you'd probably eat some pills that will kill you in future and do you no good anyway."
He was startled by my lecture, or then by my touching, but I'm pretty sure he got it.
I was getting pretty uncomfortable, sitting there by his stomach, so I lied back down.
"Thank you." Frank said after a while, which made me smile.
The silence was almost forming again, but then I spoke.
"If there was a.. you know, beach.. Would you.. Would you go there with me?" I asked, looking at the ceiling and blushing.
He turned to look at me for a quiet moment, then gave me a firm answer;
"Yes."
I smiled quietly, then stood up, giving Frank my hand, gesturing him to stand up too.
"Then let's go already!"
"Huh? But there isn't any beach is there?" He asked dumbfounded.
"Well I wouldn't call it a beach, but anyway.. Now get up."
He let me lift him up and drag him around, looking for towels.
Then I dragged him with me to a part of the house he had never been yet.
"Gerard.. Where are we going?"
"Oh you'll see.."