Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Scared

Frank's POV.

It was fucking scary!
All I wanted to do was run away and never come back, but I saw the look in Gerard's eyes.
It told me to stay, to stay with him, to make him happy, to give him a reason. A reason to live.
So I stayed.
Gerard had passed out after drinking that.. ..stuff. And he dropped the bottle and then he just had to fall on it. So yeah, he had a bandage on his hand now.
And he was laying on the living room sofa, 'cause I dragged him from the cellar. I didn't like that place..
It had been almost an hour now. I was drinking coffee in the kitchen.
And I was thinking.
What would happen now? Would Gerard dump me? Well, um.. it's not exactly possible, 'cause we aren't together or anything.. yet.
And would it affect our relationship? Would I act different around him? I didn't want to. But..
Would he act different around me? Or.. I don't know. I just want everything to be like it was.
Actually, no, I don't. I wanted to know his secret, and now I do. But I can't let it spoil everything. I still like him. And I like him pretty damn much. So it can't ruin everything.
Then I heard feet shuffling against the cold floor and as I lifted my head, my eyes were met by those beautiful ones I had already missed. They weren't red anymore. I sighed mentally.
He looked kinda frantic but in another way he looked adorably sleepy. His hair was messed up and sticking up on the other side and he was rubbing his eye.
He was so cute.
I felt like I should walk him upstairs to his room and put him in bed under covers and talk him to sleep. He'd yawn adorably and say 'see you in the morning, Frankie' and then he'd turn to the side and fall asleep.
That'd be just perfect.
But I didn't do that.
"What?" Gerard said sleepily while pouring coffee for himself.
I turned my head from where it had been, staring at the door where Gee had just been, to watch him where he now was, by the coffee machine.
"Huh?" I asked dumbfounded.
"You just awwed." He said and sat down opposite me.
"I did?" I said surprised.
"Yeah, you did."
"Oh.. I was just thinking.."
"About what?"
"You." I said and giggled.
He gave me a strange look and sipped his coffee.
"Oh it was nothing. Now you feeling better?" I asked.
"Huh?"
"Well.. you passed out in the cellar." I explained.
He was quiet for a moment and I could almost see images flooding through his mind as everything got back to him.
"Oh.."
I smiled slightly and took a sip of my coffee.
"A.. Aren't you scared?" He asked after a moment.
"Huh? No! Well.. I was. But.. I just knew it wasn't really you." I said and smiled.
He smiled a little in respond.
"So.. everything's okay?" I asked.
"Uh.. I guess.. Is it?" he asked uncertainly.
"Sure." I said as I stood up to put my mug in the sink.
I glanced at the clock. It was already half past four and I should be in the grocery again at five.
"I should go now.. Do you want me to come again in the evening? My shift ends at eight." I asked while putting on my hoodie, which I had taken off.
"Sure.. I could make dinner. I.. uh.. if it's okay with you?"
"Like.. a date?" I asked.
Gee turned all red in a second and tried to stutter a respond.
"W-well.. If.. if you want i-it to b-be.. T-then.. uh.. sure."
He fiddled with his hands under the table and looked everywhere but at me.
I giggled.
Then I walked closer to him and put one hand to his chin and turned it towards me.
Finally his eyes met mine and he blushed even deeper, if possible.
I just grinned.
"I do." I said taking my hand off his face and pecked his cheek quickly.
He released a little whimper and I ran to the door.
I waved him goodbye and yelled from the door, but he must've got stuck in that chair, blushing with all his might.