Vampires Will Never Hurt You

First date

Gerard's POV.

"WAAAAAHH" I screamed.
THE FUCKING PASTA'S BURNING.
Phew, no it isn't.
But.. OH MY GOD I LEFT THE OVEN ON!

I could call it a miracle, but I made the dinner in time and without burning anything.
I was just laying the table when the door-bell rang.
I smiled nervously at the grinning Frank at my door. I kinda liked it.. Frank grinning on my door..
Anyway, he giggled and stepped inside.
"What ya laughing at?" I asked.
"You." He said and pointed at my apron.
"Shit." I said to myself as I realized what I was wearing.
"Just give me a moment, I'll go change something nicer on." I said and untied the apron.
He just nodded and walked to the living-room.
I put on a white button-up shirt and left a few of the top-buttons open.
Then I pulled on tight black jeans and ran downstairs.
Frank must've heard me coming, 'cause he said:
"Gerard, you read women's magazines?" and turned to look at me with the magazine in hand.
But when he did, he dropped the magazine and his jaw to the floor. His eyes were like plates.
"Then what were you just doing, huh?" I asked with a grin.
He had pretty much covered from his shock so he could answer.
"Well, yeah.. But.. That's not the point! You bought it!"
"Yeah, yeah, okay. Let's go eat."
"I wonder if I it's even eatable.." Frank said playfully smirking.
I shot him an evil glare and walked to the dining-room.
Yes, I actually have a dining-room.
I really liked the long wooden table, so I kept it.
Now there was a thin white table-cloth on the center of it.
It was getting dark outside and the chandelier light the big room beautifully.
"Wow.." Frank sighed as we stepped inside.
I smiled and pulled out a chair for him.
He sat in it and watched as I walked around the table and sat across from him.

"So you got anything for dessert?" Frank asked with a grin.
"Oh that's what you came here for?" I replied with a smirk.
"Well if the dessert means you, then yes."
"If chocolate mousse is okay with you, then I've got something else than my self to you."
"Mm, yes." he said and licked his lips as an effect.
I laughed and took the dishes with me to the kitchen.
I came back with two plates.
Frank's eyes widened as he saw them.
"Wow, how'd you do those?"
"With an ice cream -scoop."
"Wow."

It was getting late and Frank was yawning even while laughing, so I offered to walk him home.
"That'd be nice." he said and smiled sleepily.
As soon as we were out of the house, he stumbled and almost fell down, but I grabbed his hand before he could.
"Thanks."
He kept a hold of my hand all the way to the grocery and we laughed every time his sleepy legs would trip on each other.
On the door he turned around and took my other hand too and swayed them between us.
"It was nice.. we should do it again some time." he said and looked at our swinging hands.
"Yeah."
"Did you do the mousse by yourself?" he said and looked me in the eyes.
"I did." I said with a smile.
"It was good." He said and I saw the tip of his tongue slightly lick his lips.
Without a warning, he stood up on his toes and pecked me on the lips.
Then he stood back and looked at my shocked self, then tilted his head a little to the side and smiled.
Then I felt my hands fall to my sides and heard a goodbye from Frank, who was halfway in already.
I stood there a moment and then licked the taste of Frank off my lips and left walking home, a smile on my face.