Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Dressing up

Gerard’s POV.

Frank was trying to rip my shirt off, which would’ve been actually pretty bad, ‘cause I bet some of the buttons would have flown away, but I kept Franks hands away from there.
I was ripping his t-shirt off by now and I just left it half way there so his hands were tied in it, so I wouldn’t have to worry about them.
I let my other hand travel to the south, towards his hardening organ. When Frank realized where it was headed, he started whining softly under me, and when my hand finally reached its destination and squeezed it through those gorgeous TNBC-boxers, he squeaked adorably.
We both let my hand do the job and I just watched him writhing there under me.

When his breathing changed to panting, eyes rolled to the back of his head and his muscles tensed, I ripped down his boxers and sucked the life out of him.
He came fast and hard, filling my mouth with his hot cum.
I swirled it around my mouth a while and then swallowed it. Most people don’t like the taste of it, but I’ve learned to absolutely love it. Maybe it has something to do with my vampirism.

I pulled Frank’s boxers up and kissed him slowly as he laid there, in his post-orgasmic state, smiling lazily, eyes closed.
Then I got off the bed and took his suit from where I had left it when I jumped on him on the bed. I took the trousers off the hanger and gently pulled them on him, as he was still just laying there half-naked, not noticing a thing.
Then I took the shirt and lifted his abdomen a bit to get his hands in the sleeves. I buttoned the shirt up and tucked the hem in the trousers. Then it was time for the jacket, and I told Frank to get up so I could dress him.
Blindly, he sat up and still smiled that idiot-smile of his, that I so loved.
I took his limp hands and put them in the sleeves of the jacket, one at a time.
I hadn’t seen a necktie, so I walked to his wardrobe to find a fine selection of them. I watched the lines of different colors and frames, until I stopped at a bright red one. I took it off the hook and walked back to Frank.
He opened his eyes just as I was finishing with the tie, and asked me what was I doing.
“I’m tying your tie.” I said and stroked his jacket.
“My tie?” Frank said, and I nodded.
“….Okay.” He said.
“…What?” He then asked.
I sighed, but he probably didn’t even notice, ‘cause he was up like a lightning, and ran to the mirror.
“Geee-eee!” He whined and ripped his fohawk in different directions.
“Oh c’mon! You sound like Steph! Hey, by the way, she wanted you to ‘cumm tomowwow’ and Mikey said it was okay, so would you wanna? Like.. before we leave.”
When I ended my rambling, Frank was looking at me pretty angry.
“What?” I said and put my hands on my hips.
“Gee, I don’t wanna wear this! It makes me look.. old! And just.. GAH! Do I really have to?” Frank said and watched himself in the mirror.
“You do have to. And you don’t look old, you actually look younger than you are.” I said and wound my hands around his stomach, leaning my chin on his shoulder.
I kissed his neck and he leaned his head on mine.
“You know what we still need?” I asked, maybe a little too enthusiastically.
“No gel, Gerard!” He said and turned around to show me a finger that shook and said ‘no’.
I pouted my eyes out but he wouldn’t let me have it my way.
“…It would’ve been so cute.’ I said, defeated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took so long and is so short.
But I liked it anyway, did you?
Gimme some comments then, and maybe you'll get more soon!