Vampires Will Never Hurt You

I'd lie

Frank's POV.

We just walked.
It was kinda awkward..
I had tried to cough a few times, but he didn't take any notice. He must think I'm sick or something.
After two quiet steps more I decided to do something about the thickness surrounding us.
"So, um.. What's your name?" I asked nervously.
Of course I knew what his name was, but I don't think he liked the idea that everybody just knew him. I could occur like I didn't know.
"Uh.. I'm Gerard Way." He said, looking at the ground.
"I'm Frank Iero. My grandparents own the grocery." I said briskly.
"I know they do.." He muttered, still not looking at me.
"Uh.. yeah.." I said lamely.
Then there was an awkward silence again. Then I decided to open my mouth again, but he was faster.
"What are you doing here?" He asked, still looking at the ground.
"What?" I asked, a little hurt by his question.
"I mean.. I haven't seen you before."
"Oh.. yeah.. I'm here for the summer.. And I really got nothing else to do so I help at the grocery.. I mean.. what can you do here? There isn't even a beach! Not that I would use it much, but.."
"Why wouldn't you use a beach?"
"I.. uh.. I don't.. like myself that much.."
"Oh.."
Then we were at the gate of his huge yard that surrounded his wooden mansion. He didn't look rich so I wondered if he maybe got it as a legacy or something.
I put the down the bag I was carrying and started to lift my sleeves.
"Keep them down.. Please.." He said quietly.
I doubted a moment but then pulled the sleeve down.
"W-why..?" was my quiet question.
"I could say because of a biting fetish.." He said as he opened the gate.
"...But I'd lie." He continued and then took the bag from next to my feet and then got off running after saying "I can take it from here."
I just looked after him in awe and closed the gate.
What did he mean?
This guy was interesting..
He was so mysterious it was almost annoying. But it was a turn on too.
I turned around and started walking home, kicking some rocks on the way.
I swayed to my own dreamland again and I caught myself thinking about him again. I noticed I wanted to know things about him.
What did he do for a living?
Why he wanted me to keep my sleeves down?
Why did he freak out earlier and run away?
Why didn't he talk about himself?
But first of all..

Why didn't he look me in the eyes?