Keep on Pretending.-Unactive

Party On

8pm came round quicker than they had hoped and people began arriving with drinks and guests they invited themselves.

“Do you know half of these people?!” Ryan shouted over the music blasting from the speakers,
“No, but they’re good looking so I don’t care! As long as I get laid who cares what their name is?!” Dico replied as he started on another beer.
“Yeah they’re good looking but I bet you 20 dollars that you won’t get one piece of ass the whole night!” Raab smirked, “I second that bet!” Steve-o added.

“Yo, have you guys seen Jenna around!?” Bam asked, they all shook their heads to avoid shouting anymore,
“Damn.” he muttered as he continued looking.
“Oh wait, I think that’s her with Pontius and Knoxville!” Ryan shouted, Bam nodded and ran over to the pirate bar.

“Bam! You finally come talk to us, we were getting lonely weren’t we guys?!” Johnny shouted making the others turn round.
“Wow, Jenna you look. Um, wow!” he stuttered, staring at her outfit.
“A compliment from Bam Margera, that's new!" Jennifer half laughed half slurred as Bam continued to look her up and down.

"Bam!? You still with us dude?" Chris shouted pulling him out of the little fantasy growing in his head, "Oh yeah, throw me a beer!" he replied.
"Oh no you don't, you owe me a dance. You can have that beer later!" Jennifer interupted as she slid off the stool and walked towards the dancefloor.

Bam just stood there, slightly dazed, "Why are you still standing there!? You were just offered a dance from the hottest girl here!" Johnny shouted, "I was thinking . How drunk is she?" he asked looking from the bar to the dancefloor.

"Hm, she's had about three beers and five shots of vodka. So I'd say pretty shitfaced." Chris replied thoughtfully, "She's waiting for you on the dancefloor so fuck off and go grind!"

He did as he was told and walked away to find his best friend.
Lose You Tonight began playing as Jennifer and Bam began dancing together, that soon turned into grinding.
"Jen Jen, you wanna' another drink?" Bam asked suddenly as the song changed,
"Ooh that would be fucking awesome. Let's go hun'." Jennifer replied as they pushed their way back to the bar.

An few hour or so passed and everyone was either dancing, unconscious or with someone else doing something that needed no explanaition.
Dico had found a girl he liked and disappeared; Ryan and Raab were passed out on the sofas and Chris, Johnny, Jennifer and Bam were still at the bar drinking.

"You know Bam, you never told me why you like to skate." Jennifer slurred as she leant her head on Chris's shoulder. "That's 'cos you never asked me me dear." Bam replied,
"I like to skate because, well, because it's cool!" he shouted as a girl walked up to him.

"Hey sweetie, you wanna' come with me?" she spoke smoothly, resting her hand on his knee and stroking it slowly.

"I didn't know you were letting prostitutes in. I thought you were done with that?" Jennifer whispered loudly, the girl took her hand off Bam's knee and rested it on her hip along with her other hand.
"What did you just call me?!" she growled,
"Oh, you're not. Oh man I'm so sorry, here let me buy you a drink." Jennifer said, dragging out each word as she gave the girl a shot, but tripped making the shot spill on the girl's outfit.

"God I'm so dum-"
"Get your hands off me you slut!" she shouted giving Jennifer a hard push.
"That wasn't nice." she replied returning the gesture, the girl stumbled back but threw a punch hitting Jennifer on the nose.

"Shit! Okay stop, stop!" Johnny shouted, pulling Jennifer back from retaliating.
She touched her fragile nose and felt the blood dripping from it, "Oh, wow. Blood, Johnny look Johnny I'm bleeding."
The girl huffed and pranced off before anything else could happen.
"Sweetie that's not a good thing, Bam take her upstairs."

Bam did as he was told and helped his best friend up the stairs and into his bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda rubbish but im not really good with this type of writing