Status: Slowly getting updated...I REALLY hate writers block....

Ever Wish You Had Wings?

In combat : part 1

I ate my burger and fries in peace thankful for the warm meal. When I was done and paid I walked back into the crowded streets. The horns of cars, people shouting for taxis and people rushing by was all you could see and hear. I kept on walking till I found myself in front of one of the many apartment buildings. I pushed the large glass door open and walked in. An older woman scowled at me thinking I was just another teen rebel. I just smiled politely and walked up to the receptionists counter. I looked the receptionist over long caramel blond hair, hazel eyes, milky white skin, slender.

"I'd like to rent out a room" I said tapping my fingers on the mahogany wood.

"OK sign out these forms and I'll be right with you" she said snapping her gum. I grabbed the papers and a pen. I sat down in one of the chairs and started filling them out.

When I was finally done I got up and handed them to her. She looked them over then asked for I.D then looked that over.

"$400 a month" She handed me some keys " 19"

"thanks" I mumbled and went to the stair walking up the stairs to the second floor. I walked to door 19 and unlocked it. So it had one bedroom a small bathroom,kitchen and living room not to bad. I sighed as threw my jacket aside and stretched my wings out then sat on the couch and stretched. Not even two minutes later my phone rang.

"what's up?" I answered it was THE boss, my hookup for jobs and assignments I take out the 'bad' guys.

"There's been a few murders, the killers names is Robert Blake he owns some big company downtown" He told me the address and when to be there. I hung up and walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I was done I got out and dried off. I got dressed in black skinny jeans, a tight black t shirt, black hoodie and some combat boots.I grabbed my caliber 45 ACP and put on the silencer. I combed my hair and walked up to the roof.

I jumped off automatically spreading my wings so they caught the air. My shoulders worked as they moved my wings up and down. It'd only take like 5-10 minutes to get there. Once I saw the right building I circled then landed swiftly. I listened in to see if there was anybody on the top floor. Only a couple bodyguards.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to update writers block
I'll probably have another update up tonight
comments?
Again good, bad? Let me know
please?