Status: Slowly getting updated...I REALLY hate writers block....

Ever Wish You Had Wings?

Someone New : part 2

I fell asleep like that but jolted awake when I heard someone knocking on the door. I slid off the couch stretching out my stiff muscles and walked to the door. Note to self: never sleep on that damned couch again. I opened the door and my breath caught. The person standing there was like an angel from above (without the wings and all cause that's what I'm for ) She had long wild pink hair, clear blue eyes, an hourglass figure, porcelain skin and a drop dead gorgeous smile. Oh and did I mention I was bi well if I didn't there it is right out in the open. I smiled back.

"Hi?" I said curiosity seeping into my voice.

"So your my new neighbor?" she held out her hand "I'm Cassidee" I cautiously shook her hand.

"Violet" I was at a loss for words.

"That's a beautiful name" she smiled sweetly.

"Thanks" Wow this is getting awkward.

"Well anyway I came to bring these" She handed me a square box. I looked at her then opened it and smiled.

"Cupcakes? Thank you" Even though I'm an assassin I still love cupcakes. I grinned at her.

"Well gotta go" She waved and walked down the hall. I went inside and locked the door behind me setting the cupcakes on the counter. I wouldn't be eating them though. Of course not! When your an assassin a lot of people want you dead. Which means you can trust no one no matter how gorgeous they are. I sighed as the phone rang and picked up an the second ring.

"Yeah boss?" my voice was emotionless.

"I have another job for you" no shit "The files are on your desk" He hung up as did I. I walked in my room picking up the big orange envelope. I slit the lid open and emptied the files on my desk. The usual who, what, when and where.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes I did of editing and re-editing for the weapons on this one but I wanted it to be perfect
so I hope you like it the next chapter is full of surprises....trust me I didn't even know what was coming next :)