Status: Slowly getting updated...I REALLY hate writers block....

Ever Wish You Had Wings?

Work

When I got up the next morning I dreaded the day to come. Yet I was thrilled to go through the weapons I had finding the best ones to take down a bunch of rotting mother fuckers. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was finished with my shower I got dressed in a black tank top, a lightweight bulletproof vest, black skinny jeans, and combat boots.

Then I got my weapons. Thigh holsters, a 9mm in each , a sawn off shot gun, the motherfuckers will go down with a bang! Two daggers, a long sword, a backpack full of ammo,and hand grenades. I strapped some throwing stars and throwing knives to a belt along with two other pistols and a glock in a shoulder holster with extra ammo and a few smoke grenades.

After that I left my apartment leaving a note for the boss and hoped I would come back when I was finished with this mission....I was already pissed...Sending an assassin in to kill zombies they should have sent a mercenary they were paid to be muscle...I was paid to kill discreetly not to do this shit...I got on my bike and rode back to Dr. Ackerman's laboratory and parked about a mile away...The rest I walked as discreetly as I could...

When I was to the building I tossed a smoke grenade in...When I was sure that everyone was knocked out I walked in, there were four armed guards, two scientists and a secretary...I killed them all...I couldn't leave anyone alive in case they decided to start the alarm...I could and would not die here...

I moved further into the building, and stopped to duck around a corner...A guard was standing in the hallway pacing back and forth. I got one of my knives out and walked stealthily behind him...I grabbed him and slit his throat before he could utter a noise...I dragged him to a storage room and dropped his body there before moving on.

I walked to the end of the hall and opened a door. There was about ten people in there, they all turned and looked at me....Shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally updated...I really do hate writers block, might be more up tomorrow :) Comments would be lovely :)