I Was Raised Knowing I Had To Marry You, But Who Exactly Are You?

Meeting my mate

I was nervous, I mean wouldn't you be? I was getting married today to a guy I'd never even met. What if he dosen't like me? Or something... I'm SO scared.
My mother helped me slip into the beautiful dress. As she helped me get ready I suddenly heard a familiar voice in my head.
'Let's see...' the voice said softly 'nice shirt?... Check... Ring?... Check.. Suit jacket?... check.. What else? I know I'm forgetting something.. Oh well it can't be that important.'
'Did you forget your pants again dear?' I asked in my head.
'Oh! Dang it!' the voice said. I laughed softly.
"What is it dear?" my mom asked me.
"Oh... Umm... Well... I was talking to the voice in my head again... He forgot his pants again." I chuckled softly.
"Oh.. Yes.. Well I suppose I should explain about the voice in your head now..." my mom muttered.
"What about him mom?" I asked.
"Well you see... A nymph and their mate can communicate with each other in there minds. Like you can hear each other's thoughts.. The weird thing about you and your mate is... Well usually it takes a few years to hear each other's thoughts... And I've never known of any nymph being communicating with it's mate from father than the next room... Not unless one of them is hurt or needs help... And even then they have to have been... intamite... Do you understand what I'm saying?" she asked
"No... Not quite.. Is the voice in my head my mate then?" I asked. She nodded. "Then how come I can hear him when I've never met him and I've heard him since... Well since forever." I said puzzled.
"I'm not sure dear." she said "Your father and I don't understand it either. We think you and Mark may be a lot stronger than the rest of our kind... And we think you may have a love bond much stronger than any other." She said softly.
"Hmmm..." I said deep in thought. 'hey' I called out in my mind.
'yeah?' he replied 'did I forget something else?'
'Boxers?'
'check'
'socks?'
'check'
'shoes?'
'check'
'wallet? car keys?'
'Check check'
'then not that I know of..'
'then what do you need?'
'I just wanted to ask you something.'
'shoot'
'What's your name?'
'Mark... why?'
'That's what I thought.... Are you getting married today?'
'Yes.'
'Well... This is slightly akward..'
'how come?'
'You're my best friend...'
'So? How is that akward? You don't have a crush or somthing right?'
'No...'
'then what's wong?'
'Ummm... We're getting married in...' I looked at the clock 'Less than 30 minutes' I told him.
'WHAT?!' he shouted in his head.
'Calm down.' I said soothingly.
'You're Angeiline?' he asked.
'yes... are you disappointed?' I asked.
'n...No. Actually... I think I'm kinda glad it's you.' he said after thinking for a bit.
'You sure?' I asked. his deep sexy chuckle resounded in my head.
'I'm sure.' he said
"Are you talking to him again?" my mom asked I nodded.
'I gotta go... I guess I see you soon.' I said softly.
'ok.' he said softly.
10 minute later...
My dad was leading me down the asile, and my nerves were getting bad. I could see him and he was the most handsome man I'd ever seen in my live. 'Run! run now!' my head was screaming.
Mark looked at me. 'Please don't' his voice rang in my head.
'I'm scared.' I said beginning to tremble.
'Shh... It's okay.. I'm here.. I won't let anyone hurt you.. I swear. but please don't leave me.' he begged. I nodded.
'I won't I swear.' I said my resolve now set.
'Good... now calm down.' he soothed. Instantly the nerves were gone my dad handed me off to him then.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well tell me what you think so far...