Status: Complete.

If I Never Hold You

Once Again

If I Never Hold You Ch. 15- Once Again

Johnny’s POV

I stared down at her.

God, I just wanted another taste…

No one has to know.

I touched her chin lightly, bringing her face closer to mine.

And… my cell went off.

Shit.

She glanced away as I pulled the phone to my ear.

“Oh, Jonathan! Guess who?” Brittney shrieked.

“Yeah. Sup?” I was agitated.

“Aw, not happy to talk?” she said.

“Nah. I’m partying!” I replied.

“With who?” what was this? 20 questions?

“Right now, Mel.” I said, grabbing onto her waist as she began walking away.

“Ew! That whore?”

“She happens to be my best friend. Don’t fucking call her that!” I raised my voice, hanging up and setting the phone back in my pocket.

I pulled Mel back a bit, pushing her to the counter and capturing her lips with mine.

She deepened it, running her fingers through my hair and sucking lightly on my lip as I nibbled on hers. Small moans escaped her and I couldn’t help but grin.

Picking her up, I placed her on the counter, her wrapping her legs around my torso and pulling me closer.

God, this was good…

Until someone decided to clear their throat.

She broke the kiss, staring through the dark at the figure.

Brian.

“Uh, Johnny? Don’t you have a girlfriend?”

I bit my tongue from saying something then turned back to Mel who looked heartbroken.

She brushed her fingers across my cheek, whispering, “I’m sorry.” Through the dark.

She jumped off the counter and left through the side door. I assume going home.

“Who just left?” Ali screamed up the stairs

“Mel.” Brian stated, staring at me.

“What!?” we heard footsteps up the stairs and then the door opened and people ran out.

Brian and I followed and found Ali, Matt and Crystal standing in the driveway, calling after Mel who reluctantly stopped and walked back to them.

‘Maybe she’s staying.’ I thought to myself, my heart leaping a bit.

“I’m going home.” She said to the three of them.

“Alright.” Ali and Crystal embraced her. “See ya tomorrow.” The two ran inside, leaving Matt, Brian, Mel and I alone.

“Mel?” Matt whispered, draping an arm around her shoulder. A ping in my heart startled me. Jealousy pumped through my veins. “You ok?” he whispered, assuming it was inaudible to Brian and I.

“No.” she whispered, resting her head on his chest lightly. He kissed the top of her head.

“Wanna talk about it?” he asked. She shook her head. “We’ll talk later then.” She nodded then.

“Alright.” Brian said, pushing me back toward the door again. “See ya, Mel.”

“Bye.” She said as Matt let go of her.

“Thanks, dude.” I replied sarcastically, pushing past him and running after Mel who was now out of the driveway. “Hey! Mel, let me walk you home.” She seemed skeptical at first but reluctantly agreed.

The walk was silent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing guys!
it means the world to me
it truly does!
well, comment please!!
haha, I'm a meanie lol