Status: Complete.

If I Never Hold You

Revelation

Mel’s POV

I sat on Brian’s front porch with Leana. I was grateful for this girl and the rest of my friends for that matter.

“I’m sure Danny didn’t really mean to hurt Johnny…” Leana embraced me. “But, sweetie…” she paused. “Do you love him?”

Fidgeting with the bottom of Johnny’s shirt, I felt more than heard someone’s presence beside us. When I looked up, a gasp almost left my lips from the look on Johnny’s face. His eyes were deep with sorrow which was glazed over with seemingly a hidden emotion. Those eyes never left me. Not when Danny pulled me to my feet and tried to get me to speak; while he apologized. Not while Leana hugged me. And definitely not when Matt dragged me away to my house; I assume to get me away from all the commotion.

Johnny’s POV

My body hurt. My face felt numb where Danny punched me. He had the right to. I’m a dick… I’m starting to believe that I can’t do this anymore. This little game is stupid. It’s not worth it. I should swallow my pride.

I had to practically drag my own body home. It felt like an out of body experience, watching all of this go down. And Matt walking her to her house? He likes her I think. And she has a right to like him back. He’s treating her better than I have been.

Mel’s POV

As Matt took me home, all I could see was the look on Johnny’s face. I couldn’t get it out of my head nor could I control what I felt. I just wanted to embrace him at that moment. Looking at him like that, he seemed so helpless…

Soon, I realized I was inside of my house. When I felt Matt push me down on my couch, my heart raced. His eyes were glazed over; taking in my expression. And he kissed me.

The coolness of the metal from his lip ring sent chills through me. I wanted more. But… what about Val? Gasping, I pulled back.

“Matt…wh-what about Val?”

“I should have told you before…” he breathed. “She plans on making Johnny jealous. Kiss in front of him sometime. So…I may as well make sure we can work this out now…”

“Val’s ok with it?”

“She suggested it. She just wants to make Johnny jealous. We think he’ll see how he needs you,” leaning in, Matt sighed. “Now kiss me.”

And I did. But he was such a good kisser! And I just needed to feel some kind of affection. At least a little bit of closeness to someone. Anyone! And Matt was right here.

With shaking hands and sweaty palms, I unbuckled his studded belt. My hands glided along the metal while he unbuttoned his pants. Our hearts racing, I took his length in my mouth. His moans of satisfaction and pleasure coursed through me and all I wanted at that moment was to know his reaction when he cums…

After a little bit of pleasuring, his loud moans echoing off the walls, and his body tensing… he released in my mouth; a warm, salty, much-needed taste. He’d really needed that, or so he showed me.

When he pulled his pants up and placed me on his lap, he kissed me. I realized who I’d just hurt; Val. As I gave Matt a blow job, Val hadn’t crossed my mind once. I scrambled off his lap, shifting against a wall with my knees to my head.

“Hey, hey, hey. What’s wrong?” he came over to me.

“Val. I hurt her by doing that.” He looked confused. “You know, Val; your girlfriend?”

“Yeah, yeah. I know.”

“I can’t believe myself.” I groaned.

“Well, sometimes you just need a release. If you learn anything from this, Mel, it’s to go for things. Now you know you have it in you. Besides, fuck Brit-bitch. Who really cares about her anyway?” he explained.

Slowly gazing up, I said: “You’re implying that I should go for Seward.”

“Fuck yes. And don’t hold back!” he smiled, as if he’d tried to convince me of this for months.

My eyes left his as I pondered… “Don’t hold back…” I mumbled to myself, interesting thoughts running through my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took forever. Life is way too damn hectic! And this chapter was verrrrrryyyyy important for what's gonna happen soon. Dont worry, nothing bad,
I'm not that mean ;)

But I'm excited, this Friday is our last football game. And for Halloween, I'm going as Synyster Gates!

haha, fun, i know :)

well PLEASE comment :)
love you guys!

PS- updates will be normal after Friday's football game and my concert on Sunday for band ;P