This Invasion Makes Me Feel Worthless, Hopeless, Sick

I Can Feel You All Around Me,

I let the tears escape my eyes while wandering hands caressed my body. His burning touch wasn't one of desire, but of hunger; hunger for my pain and his satisfaction. The cold air of my room roamed over my upper body when ,y shirt was slipped off. He whispered shushes into my ear, taking my clothing off piece by piece; my only coverings. I had exposed my heart and mind to this man and now he exposed me. Soft, but calloused fingers trailed their way over my curves and dips. The salt-liquid mixture from my eyes poured down my face, dampening my cheeks. however, I kept silent. With these moments, it was best to keep quiet. His mood wouldn't swing if I did; he would be gentle.
This push and pull was the only 'love' I'd ever known, and I wished it to still be a stranger. A small whimper brushed past me lips without my knowing. He pressed my lips silent with his fingers.

This demon constantly enforced how I should feel; he wanted me to feel his 'fiery need for physical love'. Those cold extremities of him created a hellish fire on my torso that brought hatred to my eyes. Our clothing was fully removed, and I made no resistance against him when he pulled my legs apart. I let out no sound when he pushed into me. I would keep my fear in my hear; the last of my dignity. He will never get the satisfaction of my begging for him to stop. Those angering fingers pushed the hair out of my eyes, making me watch the intrusion.

A bile rose in my throat when his short calls bounced off the walls. These invasions made me sick. I pulled closer and pounded into , as though I were a useless toy; a doll for undressing and redressing. Sadly, I agreed with these negative thoughts; they were as true as the sky was blue. The pulls became faster and his demonic, dirty words filled the air around me, suffocating my midnight air. I cringed sickly when my name crushed the air in front of me. I cringed hearing my name roll of his tongue with the air he'd brought in to his lungs; the air I prayed would stop soon. Shivers pinched each knob in my spine as he encouraged his own actions.

My body reacted against my mind, causing me to clench around him. I begged, silently, for the heavens to take me. I prayed that anything would drag me under, forever. My saddening reality continued to play out, against my wishes, when his seed spilled into me. The man threw his head back in pure pleasure,pleasure I wished to feel. My glossy cheeks were poured over again as I thought about the many times his seed had sown it's self. The times it had grown and I worried about the pain to be inflicted upon my internal flower. When I told the 'farmer' of his 'soils' swelling impregnation, he raked at her until the forming plant was shredded. Yes, he'd beaten many lives out of me.including mine. I still carried an empty feeling in my stomach from it, but I was glad that no one else would be harmed but me. I lay under the insane bastard, that constantly ripped me like string.

A final call came from him before he pulled himself up and started to dress. I knew better than to move before he left, and I sat there until the door had slammed. I then curled my self into the ball I'd come so accustom to. The bruises started to from and I let out a small sob to the human race. My eyes drifted closed and I slept soundlessly, letting my continuous cycle restart it's self.

The cycle of my intrusions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading this......It took a lot to write this story.
I'm not a victim of rape, so I hope it was as realistic as possible.
But,really, rape is a sick, horrible thing.

People who rape (regardless of my belief in the 'live and let live' motto) deserve death.