Last Names

More than friends

I stormed out of the house after leaving a note for April after she kicked Brian out. I texted Zacky and asked him to meet me by the lake at Loner Bay. He got there before I did and when he saw me, stood up and enveloped me into a hug. I sagged against him as he slowly stroked my hair.

He pulled back and silently led me to his car. I started to open the door of the passenger side but he closed it and shook his head. He grabbed me by the waist and opened the back door and threw me in. My heart started to beat a little fast as he climbed in next to me.

I suddenly realized that he knew how worked up I was and he was gonna allow me to relieve my stress the best way he knew how. A good long fuck. I cocked my head and slammed into him. Our lips met and I felt every tension rise to the surface. His hands worked their way underneath my tank top and yanked it off of me. He starting kissing my neck as I let me head lull back. He began to kiss lower and lower as I laid down on the seat. Damn but this car is roomy.

I suddenly felt my hands being lifted above my head and I watched in fascination as he tied my hands to the door with his belt. I saw the hunger in his eyes and shivered. He returned to kissing me down my stomach, letting his tongue play with my belly button ring. Goosebumps rose on my skin as he started to undo my shorts. He slipped both that and my panties off and tossed them out of the window.

I shook with need. He rested his head on my stomach for a second before going below. Ohhh but he was good! I arched my hips as his tongue ran lazy circles on me for a few minutes. He stopped and I moan, I was so close. He kissed his way up my body as he positioned himself between me. He slammed into me at a furious pace. My body bounced with his movements as our climaxes started to hit. He collapsed on top of me, both out chests heaving with exhaustion.

We continued this game for a good two hours. He would get me wound up and fuck me as hard as humanly possible. I must say that this is a good stress relief. Everybody should try this.

We lay there after our final time and listened to the radio playing softly in the background. Zack picked up his head and looked at me. I smiled and listened as he spoke. “Marry me?” Say what?! I popped up and stared at him in shock. “Repeat that?” “Considering you’re the only girl that I know that would let me do that, I think we should get married.” I smacked him hard on the chest and watched as he laughed.

We soon got out and got dressed. It’s a good thing that nobody really comes here, I thought. He walked me towards my car and opened the door for me. After kissing me hard, he made me promise to call him to show that I got back safe.

I took the long route to get back home so I could saver the calm that I felt inside. I walked inside to find an interesting site.

April….and Matt? “Wait, wasn’t Brian here when I left?” April looked up from where she sat and I saw that her eyes were red. Damn it! I turned to Matt. “What did that little bastard do?” Matt explained that the two had been arguing because of Josh picking her up the other day. Damn it. I was gonna kill him. He continued on saying that April had called him crying and he rushed over here to get Brian away from her and that Brian stormed out of the house in a fit.

But from the look in Matt’s eyes I could tell that there was more to his feelings than just friendly.