Status: ON HIATUS

A Little Piece of Heaven.

Chapter 10: The Reverend Tholomew Plague

Image

Erin woke up in the dark. The memory she had was still fresh in her mind. If it was true about what Val had said, was it possible to bring back Skinny? Was she able to turn Zacky human? She let out a rigid sigh as a warm lump started to grow in her throat. Her eyes started to burn and well up with tears. She didn't want to be here, she didn't want this life.

"I want to go home," She muttered to herself.

"I know you do," She heard a male voice speak. She shot up from her bed and saw Zacky sitting on the window sill. He looked down at her.

"Sorry if I woke you," He apologized. Erin fell back into her bed and covered her face with the blankets. She heard Zacky's feet hit the floor, and felt a sudden mass of pressure on her bed.

"I'm also really sorry for not coming back," He spoke, "I know I promised, but it was so hard. I just couldn't get back to you in time."

Erin screwed her eyes shut as the image of Zacky leaving flashed in her mind. She opened her eyes and took the blankets off of her. She sat straight up and looked at him.

"Do I have Emilie's powers?" She asked curiously. Zacky shot back a little.

"What?" He asked.

"Val said that I have Emilie's soul, so do I have her powers?" She repeated.

"I...don't know. You should probably ask Brian," He answered. Erin fell back into her bed and looked up at the fan above them. She let out a sigh.

"Zacky?" She asked out.

"Yeah?"

"If Emilie does come back, does that mean I die?" She asked.

There was a long pause.

".....yeah...yeah it does."

Erin took a deep breath and shakily nodded her head. Zacky let out a small sigh and crawled into bed with her. He laid down on his side and stared at Erin contently. He immediately noticed how glassy her eyes were. He wrapped his arms around her and held her closely as she started to break down. He could feel his shirt getting wet as she sobbed and sobbed repeatedly. He just whispered lightly and told her that it was going to be okay. Was it really gonna be though?

"Zacky?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you...want Emilie to come back?" Erin snifffled.

There was a brief pause.

"...No."

"So why're you letting them do this?" She asked as she wiped some tears from her cheeks.

"Because Emilie's the only one that can set things straight," He answered, "A storm is coming Erin. One that’s raging between Oli’s clan and Syn’s clan. It’s going to bring the human race down if Emilie doesn’t come back."

"Like vampires value human life, all you want from them is their blood," She replied.

"Some of us want their compassion and love," He responded, "It's hard living an eternity alone." Erin turned slightly as he got up to get off the bed. Erin held out her hand.

"No, wait!" She cried.

Zacky stopped in his tracks. Erin clenched onto the blankets and took a deep breath.

"I’m sorry too,” She apologized, “I was a real jerk to you back in the alley. When we were little, you were kind enough to take me in as one of your boys. Especially when I didn’t have anyone. I should be grateful for that.”

A small smile spread on his face.

“Either to do or die” Zacky spoke.

“Either peace or war,” Erin replied.

“Consider the end,” Zacky stated.

“And beware, that’s us” They spoke in unison.

They smiled each other with smiles so bright; it practically lit up the whole night. Zacky walked over and gave her a hug as she leaned back in her bed. Erin let out a yawn as he jumped up on the window sill.

“Good night Bats,” Erin yawned.

“Good night Robyn.” Zacky whispered. Erin closed her eyes for a brief moment, and when she opened them he was gone. She let out a sigh and snuggled into her sheets, drifting off into sleep.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Erin woke up to the smell of breakfast and the sound of Bella’s barking. She sat up slowly and stretched out her arms high above her head. She slipped out of bed and yawned as she looked outside the window. Matt was outside in his boxers having a cigarette. She stared curiously at his built figure and all the tattoos he had on his body. She watched as Val walked out gracefully with a cup of coffee at hand. She stood next to him and started talking to him with a smile. He leaned down and kissed her cheek lightly as she handed him the cup. She placed her hand at the small of his back. They both turned and looked out at the scenery together. Erin smiled a little. They seemed like a cute couple. She turned back and looked at her room. The sun peeked through the silk curtains and dimly lit up the room. She let out a sigh and walked out into the hallway.

On her way towards the stairs, she stopped and looked at a few paintings. They were of beaches and Japanese cherry blossom trees. They were all signed by the same person. Valary DiBenedetto. Erin raised her eyebrows with surprise. She was really good at painting.

Woof! Woof!

Erin looked down and saw Bella wagging her tail and her tongue hanging out. She smiled lightly and scratched behind Bella’s ears.

“Good puppy,” She whispered. Bella’s tail began whipping around. She was really happy.

”Erin! Breakfast!” Val called out from downstairs.

"Coming!" Erin called back.

She rushed downstairs and headed into the kitchen area. There she found Matt and Val by the counters. He had his arms wrapped around Val's waist. He was kissing her neck and whispering things that made Val giggle. She looked over at Erin and smiled lightly as she wriggled out of Matt's grasp. She pointed to the table.

"Alright, you guys can go sit down," She instructed, "I've got a good breakfast here, so you both better eat it all."

If you call scorched coffee, charred toast and black pancakes breakfast, then I'd hate to see what lunch looked like. Erin flinched a little and Matt just stared blankly at his food. Val folded her arms.

"What? I tried!" Val called out.

"I know you did baby," Matt spoke, "But, well, maybe you should leave the cooking to me."

"What? Just because you have a penis you think you can do better than me?" She asked as she folded her arms.

"No, but I think I can make an unscathed batch of pancakes," He replied smoothly.

Val stuck out her tongue at him and he leaned in to kiss it. She pulled away just in time.

"I'm not giving you the satisfaction Shadows, you're on your own," She replied. She then looked over at Erin and winked at her. Matt shrugged his shoulders and started cooking. Erin bit her lips and started tensing up. She was really nervous, almost to the point where she felt really uncomfortable. Suddenly something smacked against the glass door. Erin and Val jumped with a scream as Matt ran over to see what it was. He slid open the door and peered down at what was before him. It was a fat pink stuffed rabbit. It had big plastic eyes that were painted for it to look "cute." it looked demented in Matt's opinion.

"What the fuck?" He muttered to himself. He looked around and stepped forward to see if anyone was there. He looked back down at the rabbit, and then back up at the fence that was separating him and the neighbor. He shook his head and walked towards the fence. He threw it over the fence and muttered to himself a few words. Then, he started to head back. Suddenly, something soft hit his back. He turned around sharply and saw the rabbit, lying there peacefully. Matt pursed his lips and chucked it back over the fence. The same response occurred. He gripped the rabbit tightly and marched up to the fence.

"Okay! I don't know what you're trying to fucking pull, but it's not gonna work!" He yelled, "Now take back your fucking rabbit and leave us alone!"

"GAHHHHH!" Suddenly someone yelled loudly. Suddenly a hard object smacked against his body, causing his feet to go off the ground, and a burst of air leave his lungs. He hit the ground with a hard THUD! Now Matt was especially pissed. He brought out his fangs and let out a cold hiss as the perp pinned him down. Matt quickly retracted his fangs when he noticed the brightly colored kimono and party hat.

"Rev!!" He yelled, "The hell man?! Get off of me!"

The Rev let out a giddy laugh.

"No! You called me an asshole!" He pouted.

"No I didn't!" Matt yelled.

"Well you were thinking it! So I'm not getting off!"

Matt bucked his hips and knocked Jimmy's arms inwards. He then flipped them over and this time Matt was on top. The Rev squirmed under Matt's body and cried out.

"Zackyyy!" He cried out, "Matt's raping me! and it's not consensual!"

"Rape usually isn't, Jimmy" Johnny spoke as he jumped off the tree.

"Shut up Johnny! Nobody likes you!" Jimmy yelled out. Suddenly Zacky appeared standing over by the pool. He lit himself a cigarette and looked back at the two boys wrestling on the grass.

"Ladies, play nice," He spoke simply.

"Yeah Shadz, play nice!" Jimmy taunted. Matt pressed Jimmy down in the grass more. Then the door opened and Val came out.

"Oh! Hey guys, where's--MATT!" She yelled.

"Val! Help me! Your husbands gone coo coo for cocoa puffs!" Jimmy yelled.

"Matt! Get off of Jimmy!" Val demanded. Matt glared daggers at Jimmy, but smiled lightly and got off of him. Jimmy made the sound of a whip cracking as he got up. Matt pushed him back down and straightened out his boxers.

"I'm making breakfast, you guys hungry?" Matt asked as he walked over to his wife. He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek as Johnny and Zacky came over. They all walked inside, Jimmy following not too far behind. They all sat at the table together as Matt started serving out pancakes.

"I want more!" Jimmy chirped out childishly.

"You have 4 on your plate already fatass," Johnny laughed.

"Again, Johnny, nobody likes you! Get out of my neighborhood!" Jimmy replied.

"You can have more once everybody gets some," Val announced to him.

"Git suuuummmm!" Jimmy repeated in an awkward voice.

"Jimmy, shut up! you're freaking Erin out!" Zacky laughed.

"I am not! She's used to this by now," Jimmy defended.

"How can anyone be used to this?" Johnny spoke.

"I know dude, you're pretty fucking wierd," Matt added.

"Whatever, you all can't handle my awesomeness," Jimmy spoke, "Get on my level bitches."

"I don't think I ever want to be on you're level Jimmy," Val giggled.

"Yeah, I don't know what's worse, Jimmy's level or hell," Zacky stated.

"Obviously hell, 'cause my level's a fucking party," Jimmy spoke proudly, shoving a wad of pancakes in his mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Just a spoonful of jimmy makes the whole world go down!" XD
fuuuuck yeah.
Thank you all for the 8 whole stars!!! :D
Only 3 more to go, let's do this thing!

Colorful Kimonos and stuffed pink rabbits go out to:
SurfSkittles
bloodravyn
The Undead!
Hell Gates
evencrayonslaughatme
kycoolgirl
AlishaIeroVeex
Matt Shadows
invisiblegirlhearts
BlackQueen


Thanks to these awesome peeps, I'm not crying my eyes out in a ditch somewhere.
PEACE,
Skyler.