Status: ON HIATUS

A Little Piece of Heaven.

Chapter 21: Vermillion.

"I'm not letting this happen again...

Father james leaned into her ear.

"Erin, just let go...c'mon...just submit to pleasure.."

I won't...I won't...

"You know you want this..." He whispered coldly, "Just let go and enjoy it."

Erin let out a strained and shaky, "no". As a response, Father James bit her shoulder. He then went back up to her earlobe and kissed it. Erin screwed her eyes shut and whimpered as his hot breath prickled her skin.

"If you don't give in, after I'm done with you, I'll go after your little friend," He threatened.

Danny...No! No! I WON"T LET YOU!

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" She screamed out, a burst of anger and hate rushing over her. Suddenly a huge amount of wieght was lifted off of her. Erin opened her eyes. Father James wasn't stratling her anymore. She shot up straight and found him several feet away, sprawled out on the ground like a wet towel. He got up quickly and wiped off his shirt coughing. He looked up at her and cradled his head, wincing in pain. Erin widened her eyes in shock. Did she actually do that?

"Who the fuck are you?!" He spat, "State your name, demon! I demand it! In the name of christ!"

"I'm not a fucking demon you sick blasphemist pedophile!" Erin shouted, "I'm Erin Roarks! I'm 19 years old, and I'm about to be your worst fucking nightmare!"

He widened his eyes in shock as she slipped on the necklace and let it hang. She then started walking closer and closer to Father James, the flames of her hatred burning more with each step. She clenched her fists and pursed her lips as he backed away into a wall of rock. He began to speak out in latin for her to return to hell.

"By all means father, you go first," She hissed. A crack of lightening went off as dark clouds rolled across the sky. The storm was coming. Father james looked up at the sky in shock, and then back down at Erin.

"You're causing all this..." He choked, "You're the reason why all these strange things are happening! You really are a demon! You are!"

He turned around sharply and attempted to climb up the rock wall. Erin ran towards him in desperation. Suddenly her feet stopped, and a slight burning went off in her chest.

Erin, do it. Awake the fallen.

Without even realizing it, Erin held out her hand and pointed it towards the rock wall. She opened her mouth and the words just rolled off her tongue.

"suscitatio mortuus!"

A crack of lightening went off again, and suddenly several skeleton hands cracked through the rock wall and grabbed hold of the pastor. He screamed out bloody murder as the dead began ripping his sleeves and clawing at his arms. he pulled away with all his might and he fell flat on his back. He grasped his arms in pain as he shot up off the ground and ran for the metal door. Erin held her hands out over the ground and called out for the dead to rise. Skeletons began to reassemble themselves and went after the pastor. They dragged him across the rocky floor and brought him back to Erin. He screamed out for mercy and begged out to God to save him. One of the skeletons grabbed a chunk of his hair and jerked his head upwards, his bloodshot eyes looking up at Erin's icy blue ones. She stared at him with absolute hate and malice.

"You're pathetic," she hissed, "touching innocent children, killing one of my friends, trying to rape me! You're absolute filth!"

Father James didn't respond. He merely wept and shook in fear. Erin slapped him.

"Stop crying! You tragic waste of skin!" She hissed, "Give me one good reason why I shou...shou..."

a sudden jolt of pain went through Erin's head and the skeletons turned completely into ash. a violent gust of wind blew against her and she felt onto the ground, cradling her head. The pain was getting worse and worse. Father james wiped his eyes on his bloody sleeves and stood above her triumphantly. he kicked her onto the side with as much force as he could muster. That amount of force caused her to scream out in pain as a small crack went off in her ribcage.

"I should've known that such a pretty thing was harboring something evil," He hissed, "Thanks be to God for rescuing me."

He picked up Erin and grasped both her arms tightly. She looked at him through teary eyes as blood dripped out of the corner of her mouth. He smiled devilishly and licked it away. Erin merely screwed her eyes shut. Her body was in so much pain that she could barely even move. her head felt like it was on fire, her ribcage and chest were stinging in pain. He leaned into her ear and whispered.

"Death comes to us all, Erin," He whispered, "In order to save you, I must the destroy demon that comsumes you,"

"Please," Erin whispered, "Don't do thi-"

Father james pushed her down with all his might. Her body hit the floor hard as her head banged against a giant rock. He let out a shaky sigh of relief and prayed for Erin and Spencer to have peace. He then looked up at the black sky as rain began to pour down hard over them. He ran out of the burial ground quickly, locking the metal door behind him. Erin laid there on the ground in shock, watching as the blood pooled out from her head and onto her white dress and necklace. Everything was getting dark and fuzzy. She could feel her heartbeat slowing down. Her eyes began to droop. She closed them fully and took one final breath of air, clenching onto the necklace.

Wake up. Start over.

She shot open her eyes and watched as everything began to rewind. She felt her body begin to stretch and twist with time. She watched as father james walked backwards towards the welcome house, as the WWJD bracelet rose up off the ground and into judith's hands. She watched as Judith walked away, turning her back on screaming children who were locked inside the cavern. She watch as night became day, and then turned to black. She rolled her eyes back and felt some hard slam against her, making her offically black out.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x---

"Is she alright?" she heard a voice murmur.

"I don't know,"

"Hold on, I'll go see,"

Erin felt something pointy poke repeatedly against her body. she fluttered her eyes open and found Jimmy hanging from a tree, a poking stick in his hands. A smile spread across his face.

"Awp! She's awake! ERIN!" He yelled out. Erin looked around groggily. She was floating in the pool. She looked back up at Jimmy curiously.

"Jimmy, what happened?" She asked. Jimmy looked upwards from the tree.

"I think you fell from the sky," He spoke out, "We were in the living room watching TV when all of the sudden there was this SPLOOSH! noise, and then we came out here."

"Jimmy! Don't just stand there! Pull her out before Shadz, Syn, and Zacky get back!" Johnny instructed.

"Hey! Short stack! Can it! I was explaining to Erin what was going on!" Jimmy yelled.

"Well explain later!"

Jimmy let out a grunt and floated downwards, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the water. He lifted her upwards and carried her bridal style across the pool's waters. Once they hit ground, he carefully placed her onto her feet. Johnny rushed over with a giant blanket and wrapped it around her. The two of them embraced her tightly.

"I'm so glad you're back Erin, I really missed you," Jimmy spoke out.

"Yeah, we all did, we thought you'd never get out of there,"

"Guys? um...what...what happened exactly?" She asked out, shuddering as a gentle breeze blew by. The two boys unwrapped their arms and led her inside onto the couches. Jimmy went into the kitchen to make her a hot drink while Johnny explained to her what happened.

"You sort of lost control of your powers and tried to go back in time," He explained, "But instead of going straight back, you created a fracture and ended up making an alternate universe."

Jimmy walked in and handed her the mug. Erin took a small sip and hummed lightly. Hot milk with honey, her favorite. Jimmy gave her a small half smile and then glanced over at Johnny nervously. The two boys rubbed their hands together and looked at each other nervously.

"Erin...um..I don't know if you know this already but...when you were gone, th-"

"ERIN!" A familiar voice called out. Erin snapped her head around and yelped as Zacky lept over the couch and tackled her. He squeezed her tightly and nuzzled her.

"Erin! Oh my god, are you alright?!" He chirped. Erin let out a laugh.

"I'm okay Bats, jeeze, chillax!" She laughed.

"Good to have you back Erin!" Matt called out from the kitchen. Zacky and Erin stood up and gave each other a proper hug. While closing her eyes, she took in Zacky's cologne scent and sighed. She definitely missed that. She slowly opened them and noticed a familar person leaning against the wall and staring at her. She nodded lightly to Brian, and he did in return.

"So what happened? Did you talk to Emilie? Did you get hurt?" Zacky asked quickly. Erin gave a half hearted giggle and rubbed the back of her head.

"Well, it was definitely an adventure," She spoke, "Emilie told me, indirectly, that I had to repair the universe. I kinda failed though..."

"Failed?" Jimmy asked.

"This freaky pastor guy tried to rape me and I wouldn't let him," She told, "So I used my powers and I "awoke the fallen", but I got a huge headache and they all disappeared. I ended up getting my head smashed against a rock...and...I guess I died?" She let out a meek 'hehe.' Zacky pursed his lips and shook his head.

"Man, if I was there, I wouldn't let that fucker lay a hand on you," He hissed.

"It's fine now Zacky, I'm back with you guys now, and that's all that matters" Erin sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Yep, that's all that matters! So I think...we should have a party!!" Jimmy chirped. Johnny gave him a high five and Matt shook his head.

"Not today guys," He spoke out.

"Awwww!" Johnny and Jimmy said in unison.

"Erin just got back you guys. C'mon, she's probably tired as fuck," Brian spoke out. Erin looked over at him. He had a blank look on his face. She couldn't even tell what he was thinking, he was blocking her from his thoughts. She looked back down at the ground and stood up, stretching out her arms and yawning.

"Brian's right guys, I'm bushed. We'll party it up tomorrow" She yawned. Jimmy and the others stood up and each gave her a hug, well, everyone except Brian. He led her upstairs and locked the door behind him as she entered her closet. She changed into a tank top and shorts, and then plopped onto the bed. She snuggled deep into the comforter.

"Ahhh, God, I missed these," She sighed, smothering her face into the plush pillows. She closed her eyes as Brian closed all the curtains and the room became much darker. She took a deep breath and let out a sigh. She sunk deeper into the sheets as weight came on from the other side of her. Brian shifted over and leaned into her ear. He kissed her lobe lightly.

"I missed you," He whispered, shifting downwards to kiss the back of her neck. Erin didn't answer for a minute, she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of his lips on her skin. She shifted over to face him and scooted closer to his body. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him, kissing the top of her head.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you," He whispered, rubbing her arms soothingly.

"It's alright," She peeped, "I'm just glad to be back...I missed you alot Brian."

She leaned over and planted a kiss on his collarbone. Then, she shifted upwards to meet his lips.

"Hey brian?" She asked quietly.

"hm?" He responded, givng her another peck on the lips.

"What happened while I was gone?" She asked curiously. Brian paused. He stared at her for a good long minute and bit his lip in thought. He then leaned over and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Don't worry about it Erin, I'll tell you tomorrow."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm freaking out folks.