Status: Finished.

Promise Me Forever

Epilogue

Hey Kim,

I guess you thought you’d never hear from me again since you flew to the other side of the world with Nick, eh? Well, I admit, I do miss you so I thought I’d write you this letter. Bloody hell, I do miss having you around, and Nick too! We’ve got so much to catch up on, I hope that this letter will tell you everything about my life so far!

Why did you move to Australia in the first place anyway? Actually, I don’t care what it is, but honestly, it makes it so much harder to talk to you. I can’t call you over for dinner anymore, or call you, otherwise I’d end up with a huge bill to pay off. So this is part of the reason why I’m writing a letter to you instead.

Anyway, I never really got to thank you for being there for me at my two weddings – the one with Lucas, even though that didn’t turn out too well in the end, and the other one, with Joe. You remember how he proposed to me right? You were there with me at that time. I still clearly remember it in my head.

It was my birthday and he rented the whole bar out that night – you know, the one that we’d always meet up after our dates from speed dating night – and texted me to go there and meet him. The bar was empty that night, and it was just him sitting there, waiting for me. He got down on one knee, and proposed to me. I told you all about that before you left to go to the land of Down Under with Nick right? Well, I think I am one of the luckiest girls in the world.

Well since then, we have had a kid, if you haven’t heard from Nick already. It is a boy, and we’ve landed on Ethan Jonas. How does that sound? Come and fly back to America for a bit and you’ll get to meet him! He’s just turned a year old and celebrated with Kevin, Denise, Paul, Joe and I. Guess what, though?! Joe’s already planning his next birthday party!

I’m not sure if you’ve heard this from Nick himself yet, but maybe he might of hinted or mentioned that I was pregnant with another girl? Ha, well I am, and this time, the baby’s a girl. Joe and I aren’t too sure what to name her yet, we’re still thinking. There’s at least another two months til she’s due anyway, so we’ve got some time.

I really do love being the woman of the house, and being a parent! It’s so exciting. The other night, Joe asked me if he could go out with his mates, as in like the whole ‘let me ask me misses first!’ Of course I’d let him go in the end – I do trust him. And right now, I’m making Joe change the baby’s nappies.

So I heard you and Nick went to Paris for your honeymoon, eh? Ha, you know Joe and I were about go to there for ours but we chose Rome over Paris!

You remember that whole… fiasco with Lucas and Lacey with Joe and I? You wouldn’t believe this but, the other day, I received a letter from Lacey apologising and everything! I’m completely shocked – I thought she hated my guts! In the letter though, Lacey explained how she was doing – as if I was interested! If you really want to know, she’s back in her hometown dating other guys. I guess that Lacey and Lucas think was just some one-night stand, huh? Honestly, I’m a little shocked. I thought they were perfect together. No, I’m only kidding.

Well, in case you’re wondering, Joe is taking me out to a Baseball match. Joe’s betting forty dollars that the Yankee’s will win. I’m betting that the Red Sox’s will win. Pssht, who likes the Yankees anyway?! Okay, don’t tell me you do too! Anyway, we’re leaving Ethan behind with Denise to babysit. I don’t think she’s had any time with her own grandson yet – I just heard to doorbell ring. That must be her right now.

I’ve got to run, sweetie! Write back, ASAP!

Love,
Kourtney.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!

That's the end of this story. For good. There's no sequel - sorry if you wanted one.

So now I'd just like to take some time, and thank some people who commented on the story heaps: burningchances, dreamer;; perfect rainbow; JoeJonasFan, dancergrl012.duh, xiluvmusicx, AlishaIeroVeex, girls like boys., he.lied.love

Now I'd like to specifically would like to thank Kim, who played Nick's girlfriend - well now it would be fiancee, and now Kourtney, for letting me use her name and starring in the story, as well as helping me plan the story out (: Also to you wonderful readers who stuck through this story! And to everyone else who subscribed, commented and made me banners for this story.

I'd still like your thoughts on this story even though it has come to an end.

Well I'm writing other stories now so check them out!

Banner by Maria
Image

Banner by Kaitlyn
Image