Finders Keepers

One.

I sighed as i saw my best friend Josh head over to me and Chris with yet another girl latched to his side. I really hated it when Josh got a new girl, because a lot of them are so kind and they're in complete love with him, and then a week later he goes and breaks up with them by the end of the week. And one poor lass went out with him and he dumped her after about an hour all because she refused to give him a blow job! Thats the side of Josh i didn't like at all, his perverted side, me and him have had many fall outs in the past over the fact that i wont blow him when hes horny, and each time he's apologized for it. But thats all he uses his girlfriends for, blows, as soon as they blow him, about a day later he dumps them. He doesn't have any feelings for any of them and thats what they dont realise.

This one looked as retarded as ever. No, she wasn't mentally challenged or whatever, she was the typical blonde stereotype kind of girl. She was bright orange with a tan, almost literally, and had shocking bright blonde hair that was almost a white shade and it didn't even look as though she was wearing shorts, just underwear they were actually that short. "Dear lord." I sighed sitting up straight as i saw out of the corner of my eye Chris look over at me, then at Josh and his new bird who was heading over and he tried his best not to laugh and he covered his mouth laughing slightly at the sight of her.

"'Ight guys, this is Becky, shes my new girlfriend and shes from America! Cool right?" He beamed as he stopped in front of us and introduced her to us. Not wanting to be completely rude or act like a total bitch i smiled big up at her seeing as though i was still sat down.

"'Iya love, I'm Amii, I'm one of Josh's best mates." I said standing up and introducing myself to her and holding my hand out for her to shake. She giggled and attempted to smile even more than she already was, but kind of failed slightly.

"Hey Amii, nice to meet you. Gosh, i just love you're accent!" She beamed taking my hand in hers and shaking it. I chuckled letting go of her hand just as Chris jumped up placing himself in the small space between me and Becky taking her hand.

"And i would be Chris, nice to meet you miss." He smiled kissing the top of her hand, most likely putting tan onto his lips making them bright orange, just like her skin. I giggled at the thought and got a weird look from Josh. I shook my head and he shook his head also looking down at Becky smiling down at her. The smile he was using on her wasn't his real smile, it was his fake smile that he has used on pretty much every girl he has met. I sighed to myself at the fact that i knew that she was most likely gonna blow him either tonight or tomorrow night and then hes gonna leave her straight away, because lets get serious here, no one likes a girl with a tan like that unless they wanna get some pleasure from her.

Becky giggled at Chris' behavior and Josh pushed Chris' shoulder defensively causing him to fall back slightly and bang right into me he was that close in front of me knocking me over onto the grass. They all looked down at me as i grumbled cursing a variety of words under my breath getting up with the help of Chris, not Josh, Chris. "Prick." I mumbled under my breath in Josh's direction.

"You what?" He asked looking over at me with curiosity and i shook my head brushing my back and ass off of any grass.

"Nothing, talking to myself." I lied smiling fake at him as he did the same back. I rolled my eyes at his childishness to copy me. "Are we going to the cinemas or what?" I asked looking at Josh and he pulled a face at me as he turned around and headed out of centre square with Becky still attatched to him. I rolled my eyes once again sighing softly to myself as i followed close behind the couple.I then felt an arm attatch itself around my shoulder and i looked up at Chris as he smiled softly down at me and i smiled softly back up at him.

Chris claims i had pretty much the biggest crush ever on Josh, which was so not true, i mean he's my best friend for first and the way he treats girls is rediculous and i wouldn't wanna be one of those girls that gets sucked into his kindness, give him what he wants and then get thrown away. somehow that just doesnt appeal to me really.

As we walked up a large hill that was on the side of the road to go to the cinema, i heard Becky giggle at something Josh had whispered in her ear, by now i knew this was going to be a looooong day. Thankfully i texted Chris last night after Josh let me know his new lass was coming with us.

"I'll get you're ticket." Chris said as he took out £10 from his pocket and i shook my head taking £5 out of my pocket getting in que to get the ticket.

"Chris, i am not having you buy my ticket." I stated firmly and i heard Chris sigh in annoyance.

"Whats that?" He then asked after a few moments as his arm leaped infront of my face and as a natural reaction i turned looking at the direction where Chris was ponting and before i could turn back and say anything i had been pushed out of the line just as i was next to buy a ticket and Chris had practically ran to the stand paying for both our tickets.

He smiled over at me triumphantly as he ripped the two tickets and passed me my ticket. I looked down at it and up at him as he smiled smugly down at me as i snatched the ticket from his hands in annoyance as i out it in my pocket going up to the food counter. "Hey can i get a Tango Raspberry freeze please." I asked, the lady behind the counter nodded typing in the cash machine my order before turning and making my drink.

"£2.50 please." She said and i was about to hand her my money but Chris beat me to it handing her a £5 note. I looked up at him as he smiled down at me. I rolled my eyes as she gave Chris the change and i grabbed my drink turning around to find Becky and Josh waiting close by.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked Chris as we walked over to where the show rooms where. I gave the guy my ticket and he ripped one half off passing me the other and i walked past turning back to him as he followed me. He just shrugged as we headed over to the room.

"Just wanted to buy you them." He said and i sighed. Honestly, i wasn't used to any of this, i always bought my own stuff. But i felt guilty because i could've bought them myself and saved him money

We walked into the room and it was actually pretty much empty, so i pretty much ran up the stairs to the top and walked along the rows doing the best i can to get the middle seat. Once i was satisfied with the seat i had chosen i sat down with Chris sitting next to me to my right where as Josh and Becky sat all the way down at the front, and not two minuites into sitting down, they had already started sucking each others faces off. And as much as i tried not to, i couldn't help but watch with a burning hatred.

i dont know why, but i was kind of jealous of Becky right now sucking faces with Josh. I dont know whether it was the fact that i wanted to be the one sucking a guys face off, or whether it was the fact that i wanted to suck Joshs face off. Which i highly doubt it is.
♠ ♠ ♠
new story!
likeee?
comment and subscribe pleaseee ;)