Wee Folk and Bombshells

Chapter 1

“Yeah… I’ll be sure to call you tomorrow night, sugar?”

The waitress—whose nametag read Kandy—winked at Dean. “I’ll be waiting on the phone for your call.”

“Awesome.” Sam couldn’t help but notice the inflection in his brother’s tone. He rolled his eyes.

“Does it ever bother you that you’re a certified ass wrangler, Dean?” Sam questioned as he pushed open the door.

Dean walked outside into the chilly midnight air, smirking. “Sammy, why would that bother me?”

“Ugh… you’re a total horn dog.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” Dean chuckled, twirling the set of keys to his Impala around his index finger.

His smile faded as he searched the parking lot cautiously. “Hey, Sam?”

“Yeah?”

“Where did I park Baby?”

“Uh… right over—” Sam pointed to an empty parking space across the lot.

“Holy crap,” Dean gasped in panic. “Where’s my car, Sam? Did somebody steal my car?! Baby, where are you?!?”

“Whoa, Dean, relax! I’m sure it’s somewhere around here!” Sam’s tone was hardly reassuring—Dean heard the blatant terror in his brother’s voice, probably due to the fact that if they didn’t find the Impala, they were going to have to walk thirty minutes in the freezing cold to their motel.

“Sam! My car is missing!”

“I can see that, Dean! Stop yelling at me!”

“You boys need some help?” Sam and Dean jumped, spinning around to face a woman, almost as tall as Dean.

“Have you seen a black ’67 Chevy Impala?!” The girl looked frightened for a fraction of a second as Dean got ridiculously close to her face, desperate for an answer.

“Uh, yeah—it your car?” She backed away from Dean ever so slightly.

“Yeah, it’s my car, and she’s missing!”

“Uh… I saw it when I got here, about a half hour ago. I only just came outside… sorry. But dude, you seriously need to calm down, before you have a heart attack.”

“I—I can’t—my car… stolen!”

“Dean! Chill!”

“Damn it, Sam, I can’t! Some asshole stole Baby!”

“Wow, he is really dedicated to that car,” the girl commented. “Listen, I, uh, saw a kinda shifty looking guy lurking when I got here.”

Dean spun back around to face her. “What’d he look like?!”

“Uh, kinda pointy ears… really short, with really blonde hair and these weird purple eyes. I’m talking seriously short—like, four foot something.”

“What was he wearing? Did he have a car?!”

“Whoa, dude, all I know is I saw him lurking your car. I only… came over here to… get your number. I’m ‘onna go—never mind.”

Dean, who usually would have jumped at the chance to get a pretty girl’s number, completely ignored her as she walked away, looking confused and slightly irritated.

“Short—purple eyes?”

“Yeah, Dean, it sounds like…”

“FRIGGIN’ FAIRIES STOLE MY CAR!”

The girl quickened her pace, glancing, afraid, behind her.

“Dean, if it was a fairy—”

“Shut the hell up, Sam! If it was a fairy, I’m gonna find the friggin’ thing and tear it to shreds! God damn it!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know, sorry, extreme laziness on my part. The next will be better but I felt I should put something new up.