Warm December

Chapter One- Going Threw This Again

6:15 blinks on Natasha's alarm clock. "Good morning Vancouver!" the morning DJ says, " and here's Modern English, requested song from Anne all the way in Fritz county!"
"Natasha! It's time to get up. Don't flog now, you gotta get going!" her mother yelled from down stairs.
" Oh man," Natasha said getting out of bed, " I'm seriously not ready for this." As she walked around her room she noticed her friend Viktor, waving at her from his bedroom window. She waved back but didn't stop to talk. Instead she grabbed a pair of denim capris and her The Cure t-shirt from her dresser, closed her shade and went to shower. She was done by 7:00am. Still feeling groggy she made her way downstairs, not before getting a friendly morning shove from her older brother Sven.
"Morning, hun," her mother greeting her with a hug, "there's your breakfast on the table." "Thanks, mom" she said grabbing her book bag, "but I'm not so hungry. I'll be at the bus stop." "Well, okay," her mother said with a concerned look, "but take a coat, luv. Or you'll catch a chill."
"Hopefully," she thought to herself, " I wont have to deal with Margeaux this morning. Hopefully."
" Hey, babe!" Viktor greeted her with a hug, "Not ready for the fist day of school again, huh?" "No," she said, leaning on Viktor, "I could use a few more weeks off with you. I'm REALLY not up for dealing with Margeaux." Natasha said, roiling her eyes. "Oh, don't worry 'bout it Tashi. I'm sure it will be better than last year." he said simultaneously putting his arm around her and sitting on the bench of the bus stop.