Status: Will be updated when I'm ready.

Behind Closed Doors

Alexis-Louise Berry was always a fun, happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Who lived life to the full, taking in every moment as if it was the last.

She had morals and always frowned upon anyone who slept with men for money. Or girls who gave up their bodies for nothing. She never had any respect for the people who did drugs either.

That was until everything changed. Alexis becoming one of the people she frowned upon.

Changing from someone respectable, who wouldn't lay down for any old guy, to someone who now earned money to take her clothes off. From someone who limited herself when it came to drinking to now drinking to take the pain away.

You'd think someone who had such values, would never practise what she preached, except the difference between her and any other drug taking hooker, was Alexis didn't want this life. She didn't want to drink to get drunk, and she certainly didn't want to give her body to men for $50.

So why did she do it? Because she didn't have a choice. I know you're thinking course you have a choice of what lifestyle you live, but Alexis really didn't. Finding out after they came back into her life, she wouldn't have control of her life any more.

To them she was a toy, a toy that they could mess around with and make money of. Someone they could use as a punch bag and throw abuse to. To her friends and family though, she was still the happy-go-lucky California beach babe that lived life to the full.

An for Alexis that's how it was going to stay, she didn't want her family to know what she'd become. Knowing that if they found they'd be so disgusted that she'd know longer be a part of their family, her friends disowning her.

So what happens when one night Brian Haner shows up at the strip club she works at. Seeing Jason Berrys little sister twirling her have naked body around a pole. Will he use it in his advantage, knowing how much shit she'd be in if he told. Or will he help the girl thats hated him since high school, always making a point to turn him down in front of the boys. I doubt it.

Disclaimer: This story will feature violence, drug abuse, sex, and attempted rape. Read at your own discretion.
  1. Dirty Little Secret
    Title credit - All American Rejects