Status: active

Forbidden Love

Why Am I So ***ed Up?

OK, so I decided I messed up Brendon’s life enough and that I should stop making him miserable. I was sitting on the couch in the bus watching Icarly

You’re butt’s shaped like a ham

“Ha-ha! You’re butt’s shaped like a ham”…I laughed. I heard the door being open to see…Jenny.
“Oh, what are you doing here”…she asked angry.
“I….live here?”…I said chuckling.
“Whatever kid”…she said walking to the bunk beds.
“Brendon’s not here”…I said.
“Well where is he?”…she said.
“Like I asked”…I laughed.
“You are so immature”…she muttered.
“Shouldn’t be talking”…I mumbled back.
“Shut up kid”…she said.
“Make me”…I replied. She rolled her eyes.
“So when do you think Brendon will be back?”…she asked.
“Eh, I don’t know but he could be back any min-”…I started and then like fate, Brendon walked in.
“What are you doing here”…he spat.
“I live here!”…I yelled in defense.
“Not you…her”…he said looking at Jenny direction.
“Oh”…I said feeling stupid.
They just looked at each other ad the tension was really getting to me.
“Well…I’m going to go”…I started.
“No, stay here”…Brendon said.
“Uh…OK”…I muttered and sat back.
“We need to talk Brendon”…Jenny said.
“I have nothing to say to you”…Brendon rose his voice.
“We need to work this out”…she pleaded.
“Work, what out that fact that you….”he trailed off.

Damn it, what did she do?

“Brendon I’m sorry, I was hurt and…”
“No, there is no excuse for you doing this to me”…he yelled.
“Um…what did she-”…I started but was interrupted.
“Brendon, I love you”…she cried.
“You sure as hell have a funny way of showing it!”…he spat.
“What did-”
“What can I do to make it up to you”…she asked…pleaded…practically begged.
“You can leave and never fucking come back, after what you did you actually expect me to just take you back!”…he yelled.
”Hey! If you’re going to make me stay here then tell me what the hell she did!”…I yelled finally losing my patience.
“She cheated! Are you happy now?!”…he screamed before stomping to his room, while Jenny left in tears.
“Well…that went well”…I muttered continuing to watch Icarly.

a B? That's doesn't fit into the Freddie Benson plan!

“Ha-ha! Freddie Benson plan!”…I laughed then looked at the door when Brendon’s bunk bed was in.
“Ugh, why do I have to be so nice?”…I asked myself before walking to his room to see his hands covering his face.
“Hey B-den, come on dude! Get over it, there are plenty of other fishes in the sea”…I said in a cheery voice.
…Silence…
“Dude, I know you’re upset but why ignore the innocent bystander”…I laughed.
…nothing…
“Brendon?”…I asked. He looked up at me, his eyes in tears.
“Oh Brendon”…I said sympathetically sitting down next to him rubbing his face. He pulled me into a hug, I may not of been the touchy-feely person but he needed this, to be comforted.
“I…fucking…loved…her”…he stuttered and gasp trying to stop crying.
“I’m sorry…it’ll be OK”…I whispered into his ear. Soon, he stopped crying I slowly let go of him, not wanting this to become awkward. He slowly then started to take his head off my shoulder and looked me in the eyes and before anything could register into my mind he kissed me holding the back of my head to push me into him more, if that even possible. And just as I started to kiss back , the kiss was over before It even started. He pulled away and stood up backing away even more.
“That shouldn’t of happen”…he said his eyes widened.
“Brendon…I…”…I was speechless.
“God damn it, I’m so fucked up”…he muttered quickly walking out while I just sat there and just…smiled, not really knowing why.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap! Did that just happen? Oh, yes i believe it did:) Ha-ha Ashlea updated so there's one more update coming up. Oh yes, i keep my promises;D lol. comment and subscribe:)