Status: active

Forbidden Love

That's the third time this week...

I walked into the unlit tour bus and was pushed to the nearest wall by a figure of whom I wasn’t aware of until they spoke.

“Ugh, Ashlea” he groaned.

“Brend-” I started to question but was interrupted by him crashing his lips into mine. He pulled away and looked my straight in the eyes.

“Shh, don’t speak” he whispered, his voice deep, irresistibly thick with desire.

He pressed his hand into the crotch of my jeans, and I gasped shocked, and he took to opportunity to explore my mouth with his, without permission. Not that I was objecting…not that I could with what he was doing and how he was making me feel like putty in his hands. My hands were now buried in his hair, pulling it, near to ripping it out actually. Our breathing was out of control, and his hands were everywhere. From down my back, to holding my ass, to grinding me against him. My eyes rolled to the back my head and I moaned quietly, not enough for him to hear it, trying to make sense of all this, why was he doing this? Why couldn’t I do anything but enjoy it? Why didn’t we do this sooner I moaned again but this time loudly, Brendon groaned and started removing his lips of mine, but not before biting my bottom lip. He looked at me with lust in his eyes and a sort of evil smirk.

“That mouth of yours makes such sexy noises, I wonder what else it can do” He gruffly said before plunging to my neck. Biting it, sucking it, licking it, and a few kisses every now and then. I wasn’t thinking logically anymore, It was as if I was having an outer body experience where I was just watching what I was doing, unable to control it. I felt my hands move away from Brendon’s hair and down the end of his shirt tugging at it so that Brendon would know I wanted it off.
He pulled the shirt over his head and continued with exploring every part of my body. Pulling off my jacket, then t-shirt, and then jeans so that I was only left in my underwear, and him only in his jeans. His hands crawled up the small of my back as he reached for the back of my bra to unhook...


I gasped in a cold sweat. I looked around and saw I was in my bunk bed and thankfully, hadn’t woken anyone up.

“That’s the third time this week” I whispered to myself. Ever since the panting incident, it was basically all that was on my mind. I groaned. And laid back in bed, hoping that the dream would not continue on, for at least the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's that? You hate me for not updating in so long? Comment and subcribe and I'll do it faster :p You guys know how it goes ;]