Status: active

Forbidden Love

Screwed.

Brendon's POV~

I watched as she bent down to pick up one of the amps. Ugh those curves, those legs, that ass. I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts.

"You fucking pedophile" I muttered to myself.

"Whose a pedophile?" Spencer asked walking up to me. I quickly turned my head to him.

"Huh? What are you talking about" I pretended being confused.

"You were whispering something about a pedo..." He began then trailed off when his view turned to Ashlea. Then he smirked.

"Shut the hell up" I said through my teeth. He just continued staring at me with that stupid grin of his.

"Ill kill you" I threatened.

"I'm not going to say anything bro, your secret's safe with me." He said patting me on the back then walking away.

I let out a sigh of relief. It wasn't that I actually had feelings for Ashlea herself, it was just that she was a girl, and I was a guy who hadn't gotten any in the last month. Despite what my band members think me and Jenny had sex at least four times a week whether it was in the tour bus when they were out or backstage while everyone else was getting dressed. I missed her smell, her light touch, her whispering my name...

"Brendon!"

I was quickly taken out of my fantasizing to see Ashlea staring at me.

"Wha- what is it?" I asked still in a daze.

"Come on, we're testing out the mics." she said hand motioning me to follow her. I walked behind her as her hips effortlessly and unintentionally moved side to side I let out a gaspy breath. Ashlea turned around and gave me a confused look.

"Are you okay?" she asked looking concerned.

"Uh..Uh" I started unable to form sentences anymore. She moved closer to me and put her hand on my forehead. I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes because I felt my eyes rolling back. Her smell was...dare I say it, even better then Jenny's.

"You're kind of warm and your face looks a little flushed." she said moving her hand down to my neck to try and get a better accuracy of my well being. I started feeling goosebumps and felt her body heat emanating, if she got any closer...

"I'm fine!" I blurted out. She jumped back a bit at my sudden out burst.

"Um...okay?" she said walking away. I ran to the food table and grabbing a handful of ice put it down my pants.

"Ah shit!" I hissed as my problem started going down. My hormones were raging, I missed Jenny, I was lusting over a sixteen year old girl. I was indeed, screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
And...I have updated :)