Status: active

Forbidden Love

Oh please kid, you’re so not on my level

So not on his level…so not on his level? Are you kidding me? I’m so on his level!

I thought to myself as I took de-barney-fy my room, that’s not a real word by the way…
“Ugh, I hate him!”…I yelled.
“You hate who?”…Anthony asked from behind. I jumped.
“What the hell dude, don’t just sneak up on people when their talking to themselves!”…I yelled at him.
“Well sorry Ash, but who do you hate?”…he asked again.
“You for sneaking up on me!”..I yelled laying down on my bed.
“Are you p.m.sing?”…he questioned smirking.
“Get out….now!”…I muttered under my pillow.
“Fine”..he mumbled before walking out.

I need to top this, I need to get him back.

I fell asleep thinking of ways to ruin him.

---
OK, so I made chocolate brownies with chocolate laxative. Replaced the orange juice with prune juice and added fiber to it. And just for a little more effective, I unscrewed the top of the toilet seat so that if you sat you would fall in.

I sat them perfectly and waited.

Brendon walked in.
“Hey kid, what’s up”…he said causally. My blood boiled but I remained calm.
“I’m good, Just ate one of Jenny’s brownies”…I lied.
“Oh , brownie, where?..he asked.
“On the table, right there”..I said pointing to the chocolate laxative filled brownies. He stuffed down three then walked to the fridge to wash it down with orange juice he took about 4 gulps before he realized it wasn’t orange juice.
“Ugh, disgusting”…he said then looked at me.
“Wow, you got me”..he said sarcastically.
“Well I guess I’m just not as good as I thought”…I said.
“Yeah, its alright kid…soon enough you’ll be able able to do great pranks like me”…he said ruffling my hair and left.
Just then Anthony walked in.
“Why did I just fall in the toilet?”…he asked.
“Um, no reason”…I said smiling.
“Oh brownies!”..he yelled.
“No”…I yelled grabbing the rest of the brownies and throwing the rest away along with the fiber filled prune juice.
“Well, I know you’re cooking isn’t the best, but those looked pretty good”…he said looking upset that he didn’t get a brownie.
“Trust me Bro I just you a favor”…I said walking away to my room.

and now we wait

---

It takes about an hour for it to all to set in. I made everyone get off t buy pizza, and now was waiting, and waiting, and waiting until…

“Ah!”…I heard Brendon yelled. I ran out of my room to see him clutching his stomach, running to the bathroom.

right on time

Splash

He fell.

“Ugh! Ashlea!”..he yelled.
“I’m not going in there”…I yelled laughing.
“This means war!”…he yelled.
“Oh please kid, you’re so not on my level!”…I yelled rolling on the floor laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
HA-HA, Ashlea is just awesome:))
comment and subscribe:) and i will update again tomorrow or today:D