Status: Completed! Thank you all :D

The Words We Forget to Say

Some things they,

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
Why shouldn't I trust Kyle?
He was a sweetheart, through and through.

David sighed," Know what? Forget I even said that. I'll see you later bye."

As he started to get up I gripped his arm," No, you're not leaving until you tell me ehat you were going to say."

He closed his eyes, sighed, and sat back down.
"Okay... Just promise not to get angry at me."

I nodded my head.

He looked at me straight in the eyes and started," Well, last year Kyle and I had become really good friends. Like brothers practically. At that time I had found myself a beautiful, wonderful girl. She was all I wanted... and I don't know why but I think Kyle got jealous. He started to hang out with her a lot. I thought it was just a friendly kind of thing but... I was wrong."

He looked up at me to scrutinize my expression but I remained nonchalant.

He continued, " So, one day after my set, I went looking for her but I couldn't find her. I went to FTSK's tour bus to see if she was there."

At this point he started to fidget and look at his hands.

" I found them.. doing the nasty... I fucking hated him. Later though, I found out my girl was pregnant with his kid. And guess what Kyle did, Jess? Nothing. Not even a phone call. Don't trust that bastard Jessica, he's only trying to use you."

I rubbed my temples. suddenly exhausted.
"Thanks David... for telling me this but. I still like Kyle and so far he hasn't done anything to harm me."

David looked at me pitifully and shook his head, " Whatever, it's your problem. I've already warned you. See you later."

" Bye, " I muttered.
////////////

After watching David leave and remaining on the ground for a while, I got up and left for the tent.

As much as I wanted to believe David, who has been my friend for forever, I just couldn't.
Kyle would never do such a thing...

Right?

I sat down in the shade of the tent behind the merch table and pondered.
------------

I hadn't noticed that I had spaced out until a pair of hands clapped in front of my face and I screamed.

" Whoa, calm down girl," I heard a male voice say.

I looked up to see Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low looking down at me and grinning.

" Hello there, poppy," he said in a British accent and held out his hand.

I shook it and said Hi while he continued to talk in a British accent.

"So you're the lovely girl who Jack is always with and talks all day about, huh? I can't believe I haven't met you yet."

"Uh, yeah, " I laughed, " Me either."

"so you're going to do our merch at the next date right? That means you'll be on our bus tonight?"

"Mhm, yeah I guess so."

"Great!" he grinned ," I'm really excited to have you--".

"Alex, baby!" I heard a girl shriek, " I've been looking for you everywhere!"

I watched Alex's face turn into a disgusted, annoyed one and I wondered why.

The girl, who was a beautiful strawberry blonde, snaked her arms around his waist and kissed his neck.

"Hi, Casey, " he mumbled in a monotone.

"Hey sweetheart," she smirked and kissed him again, then turned to look at me.
" I'm Alex's girlfriend, who are you?"

Alex was just about to say something but I cut him off, " I'm Jessica. I'm all time low's new on/off merch girl."

"Oh," she said and scrutinized me, " Do you know Alex?"

" Uh, I just met him. Actually I'm best friends with Jack."

She smiled, " Oh, okay. That's great."

"Let's go get something to eat Alex baby. I'm hungry, " she kissed Alex.

"Alright," he said quietly.
He looked at me sadly.
"Bye. See you later. It was nice meeting you."

" Yeah thanks, it was nice meeting you too." I replied politely.

After the duo left I laughed out loud.

That girl had the poor guy on a leash.

/////////

I let out a huge breath of air and wiped the back of my hand across my sweaty forehead.

I must look so glamorous.

" You okay, babe?"

I looked up at my visitor.
He was wearing a brown paper bag over his head with holes cut out for his eyes and mouth.

"Kyle?" I giggles, spying a blonde tuft of hair sticking out by his neck.

"Oh, shoot you got me." he laughed.

I giggled, " Wow, you're crazy."

He just laughed, " so, how are you doing. I bought you this pretzel ad soda if you want it..."

"Sure, thanks. you're so sweet," I replied while taking the soda and pretzel from him.

" How are you?" he asked again.

"Okay, just a little hot." I said, taking a long sip of the soda.

" Hun, you're always hot," he grinned.

I just shook my head, " Silly boy."

He smiled, " Well I gotta go get ready. We're going on soon. Good luck."

"Okay, good luck to you too. I'll be listening for you guys."

Kyle started to turn but then stopped and looked back.

" I love you," he whispered.

I gulped as I stared at my reflection in his blue eyes.

No way this guy could of done what David accused him of.

He's such a sweet. honest person... he would never try to use me.

"I love you too, " I replied confidently.

He grinned and gave me a light peck on my lips.

I giggled as the paper bag crinkled against my nose.

He grinned at me again and left.

How couldn't I love that boy?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!
Sorry for the lack of updates recently. D:
Well school has ended so I'll definitely be writing more and updating faster.
I already know what do do for at least a couple more chapters to keep reading, commenting and subscribing.

You are all great.
I'm surprised that I've only lost one subscriber.

You are all great ;D

Again, please comment and subscribe especially to all the new readers.
Hope you're having a great summer!
title credit:: We all roll along by The Maine