Status: Completed! Thank you all :D

The Words We Forget to Say

The look on your face could light up a room,

I woke with a start the next morning when the bus jolted upwards, probably cruising rapidly across a speed.
I automatically rose to get up, as I was already awake, but let out a yelp as my skull made a loud "thunk" noise as it collided with the ceiling of the bunk.

I groaned and buried my face in my hands as Jack opened the curtain of my bunk and laughed, the bright lights hurting my eyes," Aww, you okay sweetie? Did Jessie-kinz hurt her head?"

"Hmphh," I managed to huff and stumbled out of the warm bunk and into the bathroom.
I looked in the mirror and sighed, I looked absolutely terrible.
My hair was a knotty mass, my eyes were sunken, my shirt was too big, and I had morning breath to top that off. Great.

----------------------------

In a matter of 50 minutes I had readied myself and changed into a nice outfit.
Today was an off day, and were staying in a small town a little way off of the Texas Warped Tour site.

I overheard Jack telling Rian we were doing something fun today, but he stopped talking once he noticed I was listening intently.
Apparently, they wanted to keep it a secret from me.
I hated secrets.

I jumped when someone pounded their fists against the bathroom door. I quickly grabbed my pajamas and makeup bag, opened the door, and found myself looking at a very exasperated Casey, complete with flaring nostrils and hands on hip.

Her eyes softened as she recognized me," Oh! I'm sorry Jess, dear. I thought it was Zack!". She shook get head," but it's okay. We're girls, we need extra time to get ready, right?"

"Yeah, uh, of course..." I agreed for my own sake and stepped aside so she could enter.

"Thanks!" she exclaimed and flashed me one her fake Barbie doll smiles.

I rolled my eyes and sauntered over to the makeshift kitchen, where Zack, Rian, Jack, and... And Alex were talking. I tried to not let my eyes remain on him for too long as I entered the room.
Once they took notice of me they hushed and all greeted me," G' morning!"

I just nodded to awknowledge them, slightly confused.

"So, um, what are we going to be doing today?" I asked, sitting down and tapping my foot nervously. Something was definetly up.

Jack grinned and sat next to me, he placed his hand on my shoulder," Well, let's just say we're going to do something you've always wanted to do. And no, we're not getting you a boyfriend."

"Shut up! Lame-O," I huffed and scooted away from him.

"Im just kidding, Jessie darling," he laughed and pulled me back to his side, embracing me.

I turned my head as Casey stomped in and demanded," So where is this 'secret' place that we're going to?!"

"Well," Zack muttered, annoyed," we can't tell you or else it wouldn't be a surprise."

I though I heard him mutter," DUH," under his breath but that could have been me thinking it in my own head.

She took an apple from the minifridge and flipped her blonde hair professionally while rolling her eyes at the same time," Whatever."
She went to go take a seat by Alex and I found my eyes resting on his broad chest, covered by a thin, white v-neck.
Then my eyes trailed to his soft, brown eyes.
I looked away aruptly as he met my gaze, a soft blush creeping into my cheeks.
In the corner of my eye, I saw a sly smile forming on his lips.

Oh, how I hated him.

-------------------------------

We had been driving for about 20 minutes, when the bus finally came to a halt.

"We're here!" Rian yelled heartily from the front of the bus.

Jack held my hand in his quicky," Close your eyes!"

I shook my head but closed my eyes all the same, this had better be good.
" If I fall and make a fool out of myself, Jack, you're in for it."

" You won't, you won't.." he reassured me, wrapping his arm around my waist and leading me out of the bus.

We walked a semi-long distance, soon surrounded with excited voices saying," I can't wait," ," Thisll be fun!", and happy, nervous laughs.

I listened as Zack purchased our tickets and I really started to wonder where we were.
We walked a bit more and Jack finally let go of me, leaving me to sway in darkness for a brief moment.

"Okay!" he said excited," Open you eyes!"

I did as I was told and gasped, taking in the scene.
I marveled at the towering roller coasters: huge hills and dangerous twists and turns surrounding me.

The adrenaline already started to work it's way into my system somehow as my heart started to beat faster.
"Holy shit! I love you so much Jack!" I exclaimed in a sing-song voice and hugged him harder and longer then necessary.

"I knew you'd love it!" he whispered happily in my ear.

Ever since I had met Jack, Ive always bugged him about how much I wanted to go Six Flags, but never got the chance to.

I kissed his cheek and hugged him tighter.
Jesus, how I loved him right now.

"This is it?" I spun around to see Casey scowling," I don't want to be here, ew."

She went to Alex and kissed him," Baby, will you give me some money to go to a spa that's not so far away? I saw it on the way here..."

Alex sighed," Why didn't you ask before we bought your ticket, Casey?"
He took out a wad of bills from his wallet and gave them to her.

"Thanks baby," she smiled greedily and pecked him on his cheek.
She spun around and linked arms with me.

"Uh..."

"Please come with me Jess! Let's have some girl time together! I'm sure you don't want to be here!"

"Uh, well," I started.

"Great, let's go!" she states and hauled me towards the exit.

I looked back at Jack with a pained look and mouthed sorry.
Jack shook his head angrily, Rian gave me a smypathetic look, Zack was obviously cursing, and Alex... He just looked painfully sad.

-------------------------------------

I laid my head face-down on the soft cushion and tried to relax as a pair of hands massaged my back. I'd rather be at six flags with the guys.

"Soo," Casey said, trying to make conversation," Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah," I answered bluntly, she had ruined my day after all.

"Oooh, really? Who is it?"

I thought for a moment," Kyle Burns."

The name sounded foreign on my tounge, and I wondered what was wrong with me.
I repeated the name, letting my tounge analyze it, but no familiarity was produced.

"Kyle Burns, the drummer of Forever the Sickest Kids."

I sighed and squirmed. I had been here for two hours already. I could have rode so many coasters during that time!

"You don't want to be here, do you?" Casey asked somberly.

I hesitated, not wanting to hurt her feelings," Well,... Honestly, not really."

She sighed," Go... I'll be fine by myself."

I tried not to let the happiness leak out of my voice when I replied," Are you sure?"

"Yup," she said simply.

I gathered my towel around my body and jumped up," Bye!"

-----------------------------

**JACK'S POV**

I was so incredibly happy I saw the presently surprised look on Jessica's face. I could tell she loved it.
I was even more elated when she embraced me tightly, her head nestling into my neck.
I didn't think that moment could be any sweeter, that is until she planted a kiss on my cheek.

It was perfect.

Then Casey hauled her away. What a bitch.

"I can't fucking believe her!" Rian muttered.

"Such a bitch!" Zack cursed rather loudly, speaking my own thougts.

I looked at Alex, expecting him to defend Casey, but he just shrugged.
I guess even he was sick of her.

Zack gripped Alex's shoulders and shook him lightly," We have to get rid of her, Alex! I can't stand her anymore!"

Alex just closed his eyes and nodded, brushing Zack's hands of his shoulders," I know."

He opened his eyes and looked at as with fierce determination," We have to think of a plan."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so filler-ish. Haha.
But don't worry, I have a decent idea for the next chapter and I'll start writing it soon!
comments/readers/subscribers are greatly appreciated! :DD

Okay, so I have got something for you guys to do!
I recently had a plot idea that I'm really eager to make into a fanfiction! The problem is, I'm really having a problem which band it should feature...
So I'm asking all of you to either message or comment me with a two bands of your choice that you'd like the story to be about!
That'd be awesome if you did!
And even better if you sent the choices quickly, so I can start writing it as soon as possible!
Please&thanks guys! ;D

<3

title credit:: Fear of Flying by A Rocket to the Moon