Status: Completed! Thank you all :D

The Words We Forget to Say

You walk around with my heart

*JACK'S POV*

We all shot Alex incredulous looks while he just smiled, knowing what we were thinking.

" How the fuck are we supposed to get rid of her?!" Zack challenged, his eyes wide and desprete.

"We might as well give up now, she seems invincible if nothing more," Rian muttered, mostly to himself.

I closed my eyes and nodded slowly.
Truth was, she did seem invincible. She was the type of person who could send you running from a glare, shaking with fright, and wishing you'd never been born. Yeah, she was that bad.
I opened my eyes and looked over at Alex pitifully. His sunken, tired eyes revealed just how much Casey was taking a toll on him. I don't know how he had put up with her for so long.
Hell, I didn't know how he was still sane.

Alex motioned us to a small, round table with a flick of his hand and we all followed wearily.

I looked at him expectantly as he stared at the table top. His eyes gave nothing away as he tapped his fingers, creating a dull, hypnotizing beat.

"Well?!" Zack inquired, exasperated," Do you have a plan or not?!"

Alex ran a hand through his messy hair and sighed," Yeah."

We waited for him to explain, but we were greeted by silence as he continued to gaze at the table with a pensive expression.

"Would you care to tell us this plan?" Rian asked, waving his hands in front of Alex.
He nodded.

"Okay, so... Well I was thinking that there's only one way I can get Casey to break up with me."
He glanced at us nervously before resuming his state at the smooth, blue table.
"So I figure that if Casey caught me with some one else, in other words cheating on her, she'll have to leave me."

"So what's the actual plan?" Rian questioned.

Alex looked at me with an odd face quickly and continued," Well, one day we have to get an excuse to have her leave the bus. Then I'll stay inside and when she returns, she'll find me with..uh, with Jessica. She'll have to break up with me then."

I sucked in a huge breath of air," Doing what with Jess?"

He met my eyes nervously," Well, I don't know, uh, making out? Something that'll piss Casey off."

I felt the blood boil under my skin and I clenched my fist," No, man. What sick little game are you trying to play? Why get Jessics involved in this? She's not the kind of person who'll tag along with that kind of shit."
"Besides," I huffed, trying not to seem angrier then I already was," she has a boyfriend."

"Dude, calm down!" Alex urged," First of all, I didn't know she had a boyfriend. Secondly, how is it sick? This is only to try to get rid of Casey, you know that. It's not like I'm trying to hook up with her. You act like it's a fucking crime!"

I arched my eyebrow and narrowed my eyes suspiciously," I never accused you of trying to hook up with her."

Alex's eyes were as big as the moon as he looked away, realizing his mistake," I, uh... Listen," he looked at us, minus me," I'm not trying to jeapordize Jessicas relationship. Okay? So stop gawking at me like I'm a criminal. I'm gonna talk to her about this and if shed okay with it... I'll carry out the plan."
With that he stood up aruptly and left in a fury.

I crossed my arms and ignored the baffled looks from Zack and Rian.

Oh, if only they understood.
If only they knew how much I loved Jessica Nicole Turman.

------------------------------------------------

*JESSICA'S POV*

I paid for my ticket and walked into the amusement park for the second time today.

I looked around briefly for Jack, or anyone else, but no one was in sight.
I walked to the restroom area and took out my cell phone, scrolling down in my contacts until I landed on Jack's name.
Right as I was about to hit the "Talk" button, someone behind me cleared their throat and said curtly, " Hey, Jess."

I turned around and met Alex's light brown eyes with my own.
My heart skipped a beat as he flashed me a crooked smile," Did you ditch Casey?"

I shook my head and looked around with feigned interest, avoiding his gaze," Nah, she said I could go back if I wanted to, so I did."

"Oh?" he said, looking a bit surprised," that's a first."

I shrugged indifferently," Yeah, whatever. So where are the rest of the guys? Jack?"

I looked back at him as he shuffled his feet and rubbed the back of his neck," Um, they're running around here somewhere. I had to use the bathroom and I lost them."
He smiled crooked again and I tried to ignore the fact that my stomach was in a whirl.

"Oh," I said bluntly and started to fidget.

"SO..." he started," Want to go on that ride? There's barely a line."

I spun around to look at the coaster behind me and fought back a smile unsucessfully.

No, tell him you're going to look for Jack.
"Yes," I breathed, cursing my roller coaster impulse.

We trudged to the short line silently.
Finally the car of the coaster returned with people screaming and looking immensely satisfied.
And now, as i stepped into the car, Alex sitting next to me, and lowered the bar, I could feel the adrenaline course through my veins.

The car slowly made it's way onto the skinny track, approaching a tall hill.
"Shit," I heard Alex mutter and I giggled.

The car started to ascend the hill slowly and I closed my eyes, feeling absolutely weightless as the breeze whipped by.

When I opened my eyes, we were almost at the top of the hill, still going up slowly.
I noticed Alex scoot closer to me and I arched an eyebrow," Scared?"
He sat up straight and smiled sheepishly," Nah."

I just laughed and took in the scenary.
My eyes watered as I looked down, below me the people looked a busy ants and the massive trees like tiny shrubs.

I exhaled shakily and clutched Alex's leg.
"Shit," I exclaimed, fear causing my heart to accelerate," We're so high up... Fuck, fuck, fuck."
Alex swung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him," I'm right here, don't be scared sweetheart."

I nodded, clenching my teeth and burying my face in his blue flannel.
I inhaled his cologne and shut my eyes tight.
Here I was in the arms of Alexander William Gaskarth, while I had a boyfriend else where who loved me...
Not only am I in his arms, but in his heart as well.
He told me, plainly, that he had wanted to be with me.
And here I was... Tempting him.

Why?
The realization hit me as we reached the climax of the hill, a wild excitement in the air.
Because I was falling for him.

I tensed up and Alex hugged me tighter," Itll be okay."

His tight embrace only brought me that much closer to his heart.
It's so wrong, it's right.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter seems so long to me haha. It would really mean a lot if you commented and subscribed to this story, you have no idea. ;D

So on July 31st I'll be going on a trip to another country called Guatemala, which is in Central America. So from July 31st to August 9th I'm not going to be able to update. But I'll definetly try to write another chapter. 14 hours of plane time is enough time for at least two chapters. So when I return home, I'll post them!

Also July 31st is my birthday! haha ;DD
I can't wait!
I'm super stoked, and no, not like the show ;)

My readers/commenters/subscribers are the best!
Thanks to you all.
<3

Title Credit:: A Party Song (the walk of shame) by All Time low