Status: Completed! Thank you all :D

The Words We Forget to Say

I'm painted crimson and blue

*Jessicas POV*

After Alex and I had gotten off the roller coaster ride, he had lead me to a table and went off to a food stand.

While I waited, I thought about my current situation.
This was wrong, I knew, being with Alex. I knew he wanted to be more than just friends, and yet here I was anyhow.
I must be a pretty messed up person. I mean, I should feel so grateful to have Kyle to call my own... Instead this was happening.

Did I still love Kyle? Or were my feelings for Alex stronger?
Damn that boy, making everything compicated.

"Jess, I got you a churro!"
I looked up and smiled at Alex's childish grin, cinnamon churro in hand.

"Thanks," I laughed and took the churro gladly.
As I ate it, Alex looked around slowly, his eyes finally resting on me.
He sighed and buried his face into his hands.
Was he crying?

I nervously extended an arm and tapped his shoulder.
"Alex?"

He looked up aruptly and locked his hazel eyes with my blue ones.

"Listen, Jessica," he laid a hand on my lap awkwardly," I'm an idiot for asking you this, but..."

"Yes?"

"Will you help me break up with Casey?"

I fidgeted and bit my lip," Sure... I guess. What do I have to do?"

"Well,I'll be straight to the point. I was thinking that Casey could walk in the bus and find us... Kissing?"

He looked away, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks.

I shifted away from him and tensed up.
"Alex, I have a boyfriend you know," I said sternly," As much as I'd like to get rid of Casey too, I just can't do that."

He turned to look at me with pleading eyes," No, please Jess. Youre my only hope."

I shook my head fiercly," It isn't within my reach Alex. I'm sorry."

He gripped my shoulders firmly," Please, I need you."

I clenched my teeth and tried to shake off his hands unsucessfully," I said no, Alex"

He let go off me and shot me one last pained look," Please."

I was just about to deny him again when a familiar voice sounded behind Alex and I gasped.
"Fuck off, man. She said no."

My eyes widened as I stared at Kyle, who looked just about ready to take a swing at Alex.
I shot up quickly and rushed to Kyles side.

"Kyle! What are you doing here? I missed you so much."
I embraced him tightly before he had a chance to take a blow at Alex.

"I missed you too, babe. Jack called and told me you were here. But my question is, Why is this dimwit asking you to cheat on me?"

I rubbed his back and pecked his cheek.
"Oh, he was just messing around, Kyle. Mind him, he can be pretty idiotic at times."

"He didn't look like he was just 'messing around'," Kyle practically growled and lightly shoved me away to confront Alex.

Alex stood up to his full height and I could almost see the testosterone flaring in betweeen them.

"I don't want you to talk to Jessica, you hear? An ass like you shouldn't associate with her."

Alex's nostrils flared as he took a dreaded step closer to Kyle.
"Fuck that, I can talk to her whenever I want. And for all I know, an ass like you doesn't deserve a girl as beautiful as Jessica."

"You know what? I don't deserve her. But you sure as hell aren't taking her away from me."

With that, he swung his arm and his fist made a crunching impact with Alex's nose.

I screamed and started to run towards Alex, but Kyle's strong arms gripped my waist and pulled me back.

"Dont even bother, Jess. He needed a dose of reality. Let's go, baby."

He held my hand tightly and pulled me away from Alex, who was bleeding red rivers.

I shook my head at him pitifully with blurry eyes and mouthed a quick sorry before turning my back to him.

I laid my head on Kyle's shoulder as he led me away, growling profanities aimed at Alex.

Poor Alex. He chose the worst moment to ask me this "favor".

And even though I knew he only wanted me to do it so be could break up with Casey...
Part of me knew deep inside that his own intentions would be sealed in that kiss.
I just couldn't hurt Kyle like that.

I sniffled, wiping the tears from my eyes hastily and shook my head.

The problems the poor kid brought upon himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!
My vacation was AMAZING, to say the least :)

Anyhow, I've been thinking that it's time to make a new story layout and banner!
I'm getting tired of the same old look.
Anyone willing to make me a nice new banner? ;D
I'd love you so much haha.
Just drop a line if youre interested. :)

Comment?
Subscribe?
:D

<3

title credit:: Letdown by This Providence