Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Image

Violet Raymond, a struggling high schooler? Yes. She had no choice but to work 2 to 3 jobs just to get food in both and her dog's belly. Her parents working as hard as can but does it work out? Nope. So they go to the last resort to get there daughter, who never complained about any of the hits that they've taken, out of the hell hole they caused. Arranged Marriage. Yup that right. They look up there old friends from high school that are now rich as hell and have their children to sign a document of Engagement. But does Violet sign it? Yup. Only to help her parents to get back on there feet. That's her sacrifice for them. Her Soon-To-Be-Husband is a world famous britain actor who has the ladies (and some men) down on there knees to please to his every need, Brian Faulty. Does Violet know this? Not at first. But how does she deal with the new fame she getting and the fan girls all over her fiance'. How does Brian react to Violet's dislike towards him? How do they both make an unwanted relationship as a engagedment couple work and make it seem like they're a 'Made For Each Other' pair in front of the press and public?
I don't know. Read and find out.
The only way Violet can cope is by Blogging it on a new site called 'Instant Blog' where no one knows who or the people she talk about it. is.

Instant Blog: [Is made up] A site where your readers can watch as you type your blog. And you save then so people can come to read it or if people we're there to watch you type it at the time.

Important Notice: I DO own all the characters in the story. Each and every one of them. So HA! >=D And just so you know, i improved the story's look and the story itself. It was looking abit on the crappy side so I'm upgrading everything. So it will be more well put together...kinda...

Cast Characters:
Violet Raymond played by Aaliyah (May she Rest .In. Peace)
Brian Fautly played by Orlandom Bloom
Claire Sellsir played by Jessica Simpson
Lacey Birden played by Vanessa Hudgens
Haily Raymond played by Zoe Saldana
Thomas Raymond played by Jason Bateman
George Fautly played by Mark Harmon
Lanette Fautly played by Bonnie Hunt
Greg Fautly played by Jude Law
Danielle Raymond played by Rachel McAdams
Nikki and Brenda Colvac played by Lisa and Jessica Origliasso (aka The Veronicas)
(More coming soon...)
  1. Intro
  2. Surprise! Surprise!
    Chapter 1
  3. Dream Come True
    Chapter 2
  4. Mr. and Mrs. Fautly
    Chapter 4
  5. Can I Marry Him Instead?
    Chapter 4
  6. How Rude!
    Chapter 5
  7. Let The Flames Begin
    Chapter 6
  8. Make Over from Top to Bottom
    Chapter 7
  9. The Phone Call
    Chapter 8
  10. New Family Dinner
    Chapter 9
  11. Problems
    Chapter 10
  12. Forgotten Visit
    Chapter 11
  13. Nice To Meet You
    Chapter 12
  14. Nice To Meet You Too, BFF
    Chapter 13
  15. Hollywood Ready.
    Chapter 14
  16. Hollywood's Newest Couple
    Chapter 15
  17. Who Is She?
    Chapter 16
  18. See ya Later, Greg
    Chapter 17
  19. The Premiere
    Chapter 18
  20. Hollywood Perks
    Chapter 19
  21. Magazine Mess-up
    Chapter 20