Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Intro

A young girl, about the age of 16 years old, logs on to the newest blog web site called Instant Blog' as the user name 'xKinda_Somtimes38x'. Her subscribers are all online waiting for her to start.

So far... nothing has changed. Working 2 jobs and going to school. And I'm only six-freakin-teen! We've hit rock bottom. No money at all. I didn't even eat last night. Not like I needed it, I'm fat as it is.
But I don't blame my parents. They try their hardest to support me; It's just..... it's not even because of the money troubles. We all work two jobs. So, we don't talk much. The only time I find time to blog is during work when no one's looking.
But anyways, I'm not complaining. At least we have a roof over our heads and clothes on our back..... even though they've been on our backs for days now. But hey....my sister tries to help us as much as she can. She shouldn't though, considering she has a gorgeous husband, a wonderful house, an intellagent dog, and a angel baby on the way. She should keep the money for herself....


She pauses for a moment and grazes her fingertips on the keys. Then gently taps the 'backspace' button.

...Scratch that...
We need all the help we can get. Seriously. But I think she's too focused on helping me. I mean for Christmas she got me this laptop, which I'm curretly using, and paying for the internet too! Then for my birthday she got me the newest Verizon phone and paying the bill! She said it was impotant the guardian angels (My Parents) knew where I was at all times. But since the phone at home is mostly disconnected, they would have to walk, 3 blocks, to the payphone just to reach me. Some life huh?


With that, she saved the post and logged off, putting away the laptop in her backpack. She then continues to take coffee orders in Starbucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think?
I need at few comment or Subscribers to continue =]
And updates come soon because most of the chapters i've writen down already.

Feedback?