Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Nice To Meet You

Greg smiled at her as Violet was still faced TV. He shook his head slightly and stuffed his hand in his front pockets as he watched. Violet was in the middle of dancing like a lunatic when she heard someone clear their throat behind her. She sighed and turned around with an attitude, thinking it was Brian. What a surprise she got when she saw it was a British hottie... who's not Brian.

"Hello. I'm Greg. Brian's cousin and you're Violet, am I right?" He said kindly and held out his hand for a handshake. Violet took in his appearance for a moment then shook his hand.

"Yeah, I'm Violet. Nice to meet you. You're much nicer then your cousin." She smiled and let go of his hand even if it seem Greg didn't want to let go. Then she noticed to the Wii remote still in her hand and blushed when she thought of him watch her dancing all around the room. She let out a short nervous laugh and tossed the remote on the couch. Greg chuckled.

"Yeah, well.... don't hold it against him. Deep inside, his really a good guy." He said looking at the lounge exit to see Brian wasn't there anymore. Violet followed his gaze and shrugged it off when she saw nothing.

Wow, so all the British aren't as bad as Dorito. Thank God. I would hate to rebel against a whole country full of British. And is it me or are all British good looking? Dorito's cousin is a cutie if I do say so myself. I'd rather marry him. But I'm not wishing on nothin'! Remember last time I wished for something....? I got Sir Fair Dorito the Donkey. I've learned my lesson. It just so happened that the old saying makes sense. 'Careful what you wish for, You just might get it.' I'm never wishing again.... unless it's very specific and bad idea-proof. I think I'll call Dorito's cousin.... the BlackSmith. Like from Pirates of te Caribbean... William Turner. How his all sweet and nice and brave yet funny and just himself? Yeah he seems to be just like that from first impression.

"Yeah well, I'll hold you to that and believe it when I see it." Violet said laughing a little and sitting on the couch. Greg sat next to her, just smiling. She looked at him and gave him a small smile back.

He looked away, "Sorry. I just can't believe Brian gets all the luck. He gets married to you and I'm stuck wondering who I'm going to marry," He looks at her from the corner of his eye.

Violet tilted her head to the side "Your whole family gets an arranged marriage?"

"Yeah," He nodded. "but if where lucky enough to find someone to marry ourselves, were also allowed to do that but it almost never happens. I mean, can you see someone walking up to a person they've with and just asking them so marry them just so they're not force to marry some else they don't even know?" Violet looked forward and made a pained face.

"Yeah, that is kind of a forward move," She said quietly. Greg nodded and stared at her. She looked at him again and he smiled, looking away. Sammie came walking in the lounge and barked at Greg viciously. Greg smiled and just patted him. Now it was Violet's turn to stare. Sammie usually would have bite someone 'ahand off when they try to pet him when he barks at someone that way.

"Cute. Is he yours? ...Something wrong?" He asked looking at her. Violet licked her lips and shook her head but then quickly nodded it.

"Yeah, he's mine." Greg smiled and nodded looking back at him. "Um, I better change. Come on, Sammie." Violet stood up and started walking out with Sammie in tow. Greg stood up as he saw Brian pass Violet as he walked into the room. Brian glared at her but she just ignored him and bumped her shoulder with his as she continued to walk as if she never did it.

"Tell me you hate her too." Brian said looking at Violet then at Greg.

"Would you want the truth or do you want me to lie?" Greg simply said, smiling. Brian groaned and pushed him out the way before he sat down and turned the cable back on the TV.

"I'm completely disowning you." Brian growled and Greg just laughed and sat next to him. "Why do you like her?" He said.

"Why DON'T you like her?" Greg asked turning his head to look at his cousin, "She a sweet girl and Beautiful too. She definitely will keep things interesting for you. What I would give to be in your shoes...."

"You're a complete sicko." Brian muttered changing the channels.

Violet changed into a big white long sleeve shirt with a dark purple tank top over it, jean shorts, black flats and a dark purple matching headband and walked back inside the lounge. "Honestly, mate!" Brian breathed as he gestured to what Violet was wearing to Greg. Violet stuck her tongue out at him.

"I think it's sexy." Greg said shrugging and looked at Violet. She blushed and turned her back. Brian shook his head. Violet walked up to Brian and pushed him over so he would fall over on Greg's lap.

"Ow, Dammit!" Violet took her iPod that Brian was sitting on from under his butt. She wiped it off and kicked Brian in the shin before sprinting out the room.

"That was for my CoCo Puffs, Beyotch!" She shouted, climbing back up the stairs.

He had it coming. I told him I was gonna get him back. But he didn't believe me. Well, take that you donkey faced air head Dorito!!!!!!

"You Food whore!" He shouted over the couch as he rubbed his shin. Greg laughed. He found their relationship/war very amusing. "With all Seriousness, mate.... Why!?" He yelled.

"Because she different, that's why. Its cute, it's fun, and..." He trailed off, pointing towards the stairs, " you won't get that in London." He said getting up and walking to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry to Everyone.
And really sorry to my 11 subscribers.
Which i think that is a pretty good turn out.

11 chapters, 11 subscribers... I'm happy :)
But none of you comment and that makes me sad which mean slowly updates :(
So please commet? ^_^