Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Nice To Meet You Too, BFF

[color=violet]Soo...a few days went by and BlackSmith was staying for a week's time. And in the three days his been here, we've been sort of hung out a lot. Not that way! Not that way! Although I get the highen suspicion that he might like me. That's odd.... The guy's been flirting his ass off. Me....not so much, for two reasons. 1.)Nothing could ever come of it since I'm engaged to his cousin. Who, by the way, is so pissed he hasn't been out of his room for a while.and 2.) I don't know how -____-" Or at least I'm not good at flirting. I've never done it before so I have no practice.

But today was kind of.... well weird. Super mega weird. The time when Sir Fair Dorito finally comes out his room, he just had to come and make the wonderful, comfortable atmosphere into total and utterly tense one. That's a Dorito for you.


This morning, Violet and Greg were playing NBA 2K7 on PS3 in their pajamas. Violet just in her silk jams and Greg in his boxers and a t-shirt. They both were really into the game. On occasion, they would stand on the couch when they got the ball back from the other, steal the other ones remote and run around the room, cheating and pausing the game just to dance around and celebrate making a shot. It just so happened that Violet was winning...

"Eat my dust, Beyotch!" Violet shouted as she stole the ball from him.

"Not if you eat mine first, Beytoch!" Greg shouted back. Violet paused the game and looked at him.

"Gregory." She said surprised. Then busted out laughing at the fact that he ditched his accent just to say the word 'Beyotch' He sounded funny when he said it. Then she unpaused the game. Brian was watching from behind the couch with his arms crossed he couldn't believe what Violet had done to his own cousin. Look at him, in his boxers playing video games. He just rolled his eyes and left without a sound.

"Oh! Right in your face, Violet! Or should I say Viol-loser!" He said tying the score. Violet laughed and pushed him.

"Games not over yet, Grego-loser!" She said and they continue. "Oh yeah, Babeh! Leading by two! Now what!" She jumped up on the couch and pushed his fists in the air.

"That's not fair. Your like probed to be good at his game." Greg said and crossed his arms.

Violet narrowed her eyes at him and jumped back down in her seat.Then she leaned her face in. "Are you saying that because I'm black?"

"Yes. Yes I am absolutely saying that... because you are black." He said leaned his face into and it turned into a stare off. Violet finally stuck her tongue out at him and pressed unpause. Greg smiled and picked up his remote.

"We'll you know what." Violet said, finally. "SCREW THE QUEEN!" She screamed and took his remote and ran.

"See, your a cheater and your black!" He said chasing after her. "And I don't think the Queen of England would like to be screwed." He said laughing. Violet jumped over the couch and when Greg came she threw it over the couch gain. He sighed and got it. Brian finally came back inside the lounge and turned off the TV. "Hey!" Greg said.

"Get use to it." Violet said rolling her eyes at Brian

"Look at what you've done to him." He looked at Greg as Greg stood up to stretch. "He's in his blooming boxers for Christ sake!"

"Chill out, mate. We were just having a bit of fun, is all." Greg said.

Violet stood up a pitched in, "Yeah, Brian. We can't all be stuck up like you. If we were, life would be boring." She turned around and left. She spend at least an half of hour in her room on the computer before Brian walked in.

"Get dressed. Someone's coming to meet you." He said and took out a simple white tank top and blue jeans out her closet. He placed them over her laptop so she would stop typing.

"Why so boring?" She said picking up the outfit.

"Because your style is horrible." He said and walked out. She flicked him off and got dressed. Once she walked down the stairs with her white chucks on, she was face to face with a blond girl who kinda looked an Heiress all decked out in pink.

"Hi, I'm Claire. Your new Public Celeb BFF." She giggled and hugged Violet. Violet looked at her like she was crazy but patted her back so she would let go. Once she did, Claire looked at her up and down. "Hmmm... You're pretty. I don't know what Brian was talking about." Violet glared at him.

"Um... Yeah. Hey, I'm Violet. And you are my new what now?"

"She's going to be your best friend in the public. When I'm not around she going to look after you in hollywood. It a dog eat dog world out there. They would tear you to pieces if your alone. So you need someone who can handle all that.... and you." Brian explained as he was scolling through his iPhone. Violet flicked him off again. "So Claire's the perfect girl to do it. She also a close friend of mine and have been since acting classes. So I trust her to do a good job with you." He said and walked into the kitchen.

Claire watch Brian leave then looked back at Violet. "Don't let him get to you. He really does care. If he didn't then he wouldn't have got me here." She smiled.

"Uh, or.... he just thinks I'm gonna say something to screw him over and mess up his image." Violet said bluntly

"That's true." Claire said looking down as if she was thinking about it. "But other then that... he cares. So don't worry." She smiled again.

Told you it got werid. Sir Fair Dorito has got someone to watch me so I don't mess up his business while he not around. And I think she's an air head. Nothing against blondes but.... she doesn't seem too bright. 'Other then that he cares, Don't worry....' WTF? He would throw me to the dogs in two seconds... three tops if he has trouble picking me up first. -________-
I'll call her MysteryBlonde because I probably won't know what's going on in her head."


Claire gasps. "Why need to bond like ASAP. Before the Club Party!" She grabbed Violet wrist and dragged her up stairs to her room.

"Club Party?" Violet questioned

"Yeah. It one of Brian's friend's birthday tomorrow night. And your going and being introduced as a couple there with Brian. He didn't tell you? What are you gonna wear? What to do with you hair? Make up is a must for the camera flashes. Oh, you should see my date. He's a total hottie. He's-"

See what I tell you? Air head. The girl can't even stay on one subject! How did we get from me being at my first 'business' Party... to her date? Yeah, thanks, Dorito. Nice job. But I'm gonna be nice to her because at this point in the relationship with a sucessful guy in a business such as Dorito.... I need her the most."
♠ ♠ ♠
No Racism intended....
Just Racial Humor :D