Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Surprise! Surprise!

Violet got home after a long day of school and working around 1 o' clock in the morning. It looked like no one has been home all day because the mail was still on the floor near the door. She flicked on the light switch, but no light. She tries again and grunts when it still doesn't work. She picks up the mail and goes in the kitchen. She puts out a few candles and lights them. Leaning on the kitchen counter, she looks through the mail. Violet sees a letter from her parents' job and opens it.

As she reads it, she throws it on the ground and walks out the kitchen to her room. She only had a bed, a dresser, and a few book related items laying around.
"Since when were they gonna tell me they got fired last week?" She said to herself and sat on the bed, dropping her backpack on the floor. She lite the candle that was on the dresser and laid back in her bed. 'Good thing tomorrow's Saturday. I get to sleep in a little.' She thought. She kicked off her shoes and threw her hat off. She curled up into the covers to sleep.

Violet Raymond, black hair, hazel eyes. Light skinned African American, with a history of mixed races in her family...all sorts she could never keep track of what she was anymore. 16 year old with no friends, a weird personality and childish acts. But you wouldn't know it from the way she acts during hard times like this. Is into the goth and punk look, but never gets to wear it much, and an outcast because of it. Very outgoing and wacky in the clumsiest ways. Sister's Caucasian 26 year old, with a different mother then Violet, who is also caucasian.

Violet was woken up by the wet and nasty spit on her face from her dog, which was a sign her parents were home. She pushed her dog, Sammie, off and wiped her face with her shirt. She took off her work shirt as she sat up. She was left in a tank top, work pants and socks. She walked in the living room that could now be seen because it was light outside. It was very simple. Couch, small TV, coffee table and ends tables by the couch. See... simple. She rubbed her eyes as she walked into the room. When she finally opens her eyes, she saw her parents sitting on the couch, hand in hand, waiting for her. Her mother looked like an older her. Light skinned, hazel eyes, but brown hair. Her father, Caucasian with green eyes and black hair, which is where Violet gets it from. Its was silent for five straight minutes until Violet finally said something.

"Okay. I give up. What's up?" Her mother pushed a bag in front of her. Violet's eyes slightly widen. "I-is that a breakfast burrito?" She instantly attacks the bag, on her knees, and answers her own question. "YES!" She almost shouted and took a big first bite. She smiled with a mouth full of food and chewed. She hasn't had a decent meal in like 2 years or that's what it felt like. Her dad laughed quitely at her and she gave him a death stare. "Shut up before I smack that smile off your face and put it in my burrito." She growled. He cleared his throat and sat up straight. Violet stopped and looked at them. "How did you get this?" She said with a full mouth. They looked at each other then back at her. She hurried too swallow. "Where did you get this!?" She said more forcefully.

"A friend..." Her mother started, weakly as she looked down at the table. She was about to finish before Violet cut in.

"You didn't steal the money, did you? This thing is like 5 to 6 dollars!"

"No, we didn't steal we just--" her mother tried to say how she got it when she was cut off again.

"And when were you planning on telling me you got fired, huh!?" She said and tossed the burrito on the table and stood up.

"Honey, just listen to your mother-" Her father said

"Why? She doesn't tell me anything important. Just feeds me lies of how things are going to get better....instead of, ya know, real food." They both hung there hears in shame.

Okay, so, I felt kinda bad after saying that but I had too. If I didn't put my foot down then and there, I was gonna explode on some1 else who didn't need it

She stops typing to take the time to read the instant message box next to the blog
======
•'Wow, thats was kinda harsh' --» xShane_wonderx
•'Yeah, but kudos,xKindax, for thinking of other people :)' --» NobodysFool
•'Don't Stop! Continue, please?' --» Woah_Nyah
======

"Look, I'm sorry for going off, but I can't stay in this room. Too much tension" With that she started to walk away.

"Wait!" Her mother said standing but Violet keeps walking. Her father quickly stands and talks fast.

"Wegotyouanarrangedmarrage!" he blurts out. Violet stops dead in her tracks.

"It's to one of our old High school friends' son. They have money..." Her mother explains.

"A lot. And if you married him, you'd be set for life. And won't need to deal with this life anymore." Her father adds, reassuringly

WHAT!!!!!!!! Did they just say 'Arranged Marriage'!? Do they really think I'm gonna wedd someone I don't even know? Plus, I never even had a boyfriend; what am I going to do with a fucking husband? A boy's never even looked at me twice without looking cross-eyed the second time. The last time I even held a guy's hand was in pre-school for a feildtrip when we needed partners to use the buddy system....AND I STILL GOT FREAKIN' LOST!!

Violet turned around to face her parents with wide eyes "Is that even legal?" She said in a whisper because she felt like she lost her voice. "I thought they band that in, like, the 15th century" She said with a little bit more voice this time.

"No, Sweetie, not really. You are too young but you're allowed to get married with parental consent. And we've allowed it. To get you out of here. But, both us and the other parents agreed that you only be connected, now, legally and married off when you're 18." Her father explained. Her mother pulled out a piece of paper and a pen.

"All you have to do is sign this paper. And you'll be free; out of this struggled thing you call your life." Her mother said, placing the paper on the table and walked up to Violet. Violet's body stood still from shock as her mother put the pen in her hand, and lead her to the couch to sit down. She placed Violet right in the front of the piece of paper.

I know what your thinking, Freedom! Sweet Freedom! But what about my poor, and I do mean poor... guardian angels? I can't just leave them, stuggling for food while I'm living the high life....can I?
======
•'So did u sign it? ?-?' --» Night_crawlerxxx
•'What happens next?' --» Linkin_Park_Fan994
•'You didnt sign it, did u? :( ' --» Sadness&Sorrow
======

She smiled at the instant message box and clicks 'Post Blog' to save it. Then she logs off and closes the laptop. Violet decided to keep them guessing....
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think?

Comment? Subcribes?

Feedback please? =]