Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Hollywood Perks

Violet finally took a relaxing breath as she walked away from the Internet reporter. That was to most nerve-wrecking thing she's ever done in her life. If life was going to be like that all the time, she was going to die of a heart attack.

Man! I guess there are times when i have to shut up and let Brian do all the talking... Pff! Who am i kidding. As if i would let Brian talk for me. Yall must be crazy if you believed me

"See, it wasn't that bad." Brian stated as they continued to walk. Violet looked at him as if he were crazy.

"Not that bad? My heart almost cracked my rib cage!" She whispers in a yell.

"Good thing it didn't" He said through his smile and he posed for the camera in front of a Verizon ad wall. Violet rolled her eyes and put on a light smile. Both there heads turned as they heard Brian's name being called.

"Brian!" A voice called next to them. Shia LeBeouf walked up they shared a handshake.

If i wasn't being watched like a hawk by business people, I'd scream like a fan girl. Who knew Doritos business delt with famous people like Shia Le Beouf. EEEEEEK!

'That's a lie.' Violet thought as she typed it.

"Hey Shi. How was filming? I heard you almost blinded your other eye." Brian joked which took Violet by surprise that he can this friendly.

"Sure. Laugh it up, Brian. Make fun of my past injuries. But when I making Transformers the 5th... I'll be laughing in your face." Shia pointed his fingers in Brian's face in a teasing and mocking gesture. Brian rolled his eyes and pushed them out his face. Shia looked down at Violet who had been staring at him the whole time. "Hi." He looked back at Brian. "Who's this and can I take her?"

Brian crossed his arms as he watched Shia's arm go around Violet and he pulled her close. He put of a goofy grin and pose for a picture with Violet. Violet tried to hold it but to let out a laugh. "Hi." She finally said back as she looked up at all the flashes going off.

"Sorry, I wish you could, but you can't." Brian answered and Shia looked at him and shrugged as he posed for one more picture of his pointing at Violet with enthusiasm then let her go.

"Alright, fair enough. But she seems too nice for your taste. I always thought you were into the..." He trailed off and looked at Violet "...snobby, richie rich, attitude type." He looked back at Brian and started to think. "Like...Oh what's her name..."

As if on cue Lacey popped up. "Hi, Bri." She cheered and smiled.

"Lacey." Brian said simply

"Yeah! That's it! Lacey!" Shia bellowed and turned around "AH!" He jumped to see that same girl he was talking about, right behind him. He put his hand over his heart. "Geez. Do you always come when you hear your name?" He asked.

"Only when Brian says it." She peered over Shia's shoulder to smile at Brian. Then her eyes cut over at Violet.

Oh joy! Peu-Peu's here. My life is finally complete with bliss and happiness, Rainbows and Unicorns! :D :( Not!

"Oh. Hi, Vi-Vi!" She said and walked around Shia to hug her Violet. Of course Violet didn't hug back but it didn't seem to bother or stop Lacey from hugging her tighter. When Lacey pulled away, her eyes bored into Violet's and she had a smug smile on her face. Shia sensed the tension and looked around.

"Oh hey! Meg! Yeah! Megan, wait up!" He walked over to Megan Fox.

"How are you, Vi-Vi? I see your hanging in strong with the High class. But remember Vi-Vi, one little slip up and you could do..." She trailed off and pulled Violet to the cameras and posed with her. "...a whole lot of damage." She said through her toothy smile. She pulled away from Violet and winked as she walked to Brian.

As much as I hate the way she is and every fake part of her face... she's right. And as much as i would give to just ruin Sir Fair Dorito for being a donkey, i can't. This is his life, his career. The only thing that gets him even remotely close to being nice to me and makes him seem like the good guy he pretends to be in the movies he stars in. And i don't have the heart to... maybe if he really pissed me off then HELL YEAH! DIE, DORITO! DIE!

Violet walked back over to Brian, where he was talking to Lacey. She hugged him and walked off. But not before giving Violet a last look of smug on her face. Brian shook his head and grabbed Violet's hand but just as they started to walk, they heard --now-- Violet's name but in a unison. Violet turned around and smiled brightly as she ran over to hug the twins. They were matching color wise but in different dress and different shoes. But matching purses.

"OMG! You two are totally cute. Look at you." Violet said and she took a good look at the twins.

"Thanks" They said at the same time. "You look great!' They said again.

"Thanks." She smiled and shifted in her spot. "Come on. Lets go and watch the movie. I'm so excited. I get to see the movie before the outside world does." Violet bounced as her and the twins walked back to Brian. One twin on each side of Violet as they talked and only stopped for a picture.

"One of the perks of being famous." Nikki said

"Its really cool, huh?" Brenda asked and Violet nodded. The twins looked at each other and they said together as they entered the theater and met up with Claire:

"Welcome to Hollywood, Babe!"

___&___&___&___&___&___

The...Meeting was awesome. Shia told me about the Transformers 3 movie. I'm absolutely getting the movie it 'Sounds' Awesome!!! But after the meeting, me and the girls just hung out in our dresses, on the floor of the foyer, in the dark, talking at 12 o'clock midnight as Brian went to bed. My idea of course. :)

"That movie was epic." Violet said and the girls all agreed. "I gotta get the DVD when it comes out." They nodded.

"Hey, do you guys think I should be in a movie too. I know I tried when I was younger but now movies are like the 'IN' thing now." Claire said looking at all of them. The three girl looked at each other and shook their heads. Claire pouted.

"Sorry, Claire." Brenda said and put a hand on her shoulder. "Acting and movies are just not your thing." Nikki nodded in agreement.

"Watching movies maybe..." Nikki suggested and shrugged. Claire thought of a minute and nodded.

"Yeah, I can do that." She settled. Violet rolled her eyes and shook her head.

MysteryBlond... my stupid, stupid public BFF.

Violet phone rang and she looked at the ID. "Its my sister. The time difference is murder. Especially since she's a night owl." Violet stated and answered the phone on speaker. "Hey, Tweety Bird! I want you to meet so people. This is Brenda, Nikki, and Claire."

"Hi." The three said in unison.

"Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm Violet's sister, Dani." She said chipper as always. "Are these your friends, Vi?"

"Yeah, well. Claire she was my public BFF Brian had set for me so I'm not alone with the new lifestyle. But... I guess she's became my friend." Claire smiled.

"That's nice. What about the dillhole, Brian Faulty?" Dani hissed.

"Yeah, nothing changed, just so you know." Violet said quietly

"Oh my god! That guy is just so... ugh!" She growled. Violet shook her head and looked at the girls.

"She's pregnant. So, she abit hormonal." They all gasps and nodded with 'Oh's

"I'm calm. I'm calm. I won't upset the baby. But I'll let you go. It must be late there because it here. So Love you. Bye." She hang up.

"Well, love..." Nikki said standing up and then Brenda did. "We better get going." Violet nodded then Claire stood up and stretched.

"Me too."

"Okay." Violet said picking up her phone. "I better get to bed. Brian said something or other about something for tomorrow....or today...whatever. I'll see you guys." They waved and headed out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Got a New story for you!

Its a vampire original-Fiction. Called 'Blood Connection' that i wrote. Check it out.

PS - Sorry it took so long I'm working on three stories now.

1.) This one.
2.) The Edward Cullen one
3.) The new Blood Connection. (But I may or may not continue this one if it doesn't go well)