Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Magazine Mess-up

“What!?” Violet shouted in the mixture of busy chaos that was going around her. Crew members running around doing their offset jobs of preparing to record in the next 15 minutes. Brian sighed heavily and flipped out his PDA, ready to explain again to the seemingly slow girl in from of him.

“I’ve set up an interview with Good Morning, America for us to--”

“Yeah, I heard that. What I want to know is why.” Violet said, as she watched the staff work their way around the two standing in the middle of everything.

“Oh, well, you should have asked ‘why’ the first time.” He said putting his PDA away making Violet purse her lips at him. Brian thought it was a good idea to set up an interview with GMA to promote his movie that he was filming and talk about his personal life; AKA Violet. He wanted to make it seem that their relationship was more then he passed relationships, that it wasn’t something shiny to flash at the cameras when he walked down the street. If people believed this, then they wouldn’t expect the couple to fall short in a matter of months because it wasn’t going to and wouldn’t be surprised when the two eventually got married.

He continued, “I’m doing this to put you there as something serious to me. Make it seem like we’re in this for the long-term relationship because...well, essentially we are. Got it?”

“What I don’t got is why I have to be in the interview.” Violet said, nervously.

“First off, that was horrible grammar, “ He started, making Violet roll her eyes. “Second, it shows commitment. Everyone will eat it right up. Besides, why are you so camera-shy all the sudden. You’ve done it before.”

Violet groaned, “That was because I knew it was only for a minute with them waiting to get other stars and stuff. Not a one-on-one conversation with a camera pointed in the face at the same time.”

“Mr. Faultly, can we get you in make-up?” a woman walked up and said. Brian gave her a nod before looking at Violet.

“Its the same thing, Violet, and you won’t even be there for the first part of the interview. Relax.” He said calmly, trying to hide his annoyance in front of the woman. He tap her arm before leaving with the woman to lead him to make-up. That left Violet to freak out by herself.

Why would he do that? Why would he throw me into the scary cage of business this way? I don’t know the first thing of this kind of business and he just blows it off as no big deal when really, one little slip up on my account and I could ruin a lot. I’m sure he understands that but refuses to pay attention to it. I sure hope he has a plan and knows what he’s doing...

“Ms.” Violet turned around to the same woman. “The interview has started. Let’s get you into make-up as well.” She said. Violet nodded and followed the woman. She sat in the make-up chair and let the artists start as she watched the interview from the small screen that hung in the corner. He really was a natural. He smiled and promoted his movie to the fullest without making it seem like he was promoting it too much. He was charming and making Robin Roberts laugh and smile with him.

Once doing her make-up was finished and Violet was lead to a seat next to the interview set, she watched until they stopped recording to have a drink of water and most-likely pause so they could add commercials in later. They would be reentering the interview with Violet in it, so she was instructed to take a seat next to Brian. When she walked on set, Brian looked up at her smiling and took her hand, playing his part.

“So this is the famous Violet.” Robin smiled as Violet returned it and sat down. “Robin Roberts, nice to meet you.”

“Pleasure,” Violet breathed, shaking her hand before locking fingers with Brian like they always did in public.

“Okay, there’s not much of the interview left, so we are just going to go straight into the relationship, being a couple, and the family’s overlook on the whole thing.” Robin said breaking it down for them. They both nodded and Brian slightly rubbed Violet’s leg . The small gesture didn’t go unnoticed by Robin and that’s exactly what Brian wanted. The camera was pointed and everyone was ready. Violet looked at Brian and he nodded slightly at her. She took a breath and squeezed his hand. ’At least I’m not alone, even if it is Brian.’ she thought.

Recording in 5...4...3...2...

________________________________

Violet sighed as she went to the refrigerator at get a vitamin water. It was days after the interview and they were all over the internet. It wasn’t so bad and Violet was proud of herself. Brian approved so that was saying something. Sammie was spread out in front of frig. so she couldn’t open it. She slid him over with her foot and gulped down half of the water as soon as she got it. She just got through an intense workout with Brian. He had been lighter then usual though so she didn’t say anything. It was probably because she didn’t need to lose anymore weight, she was just keeping it off which was easier.

She walked across the foyer with her water to the lounge to see Brian shirtless with a towel on his head playing the PS3 on the couch. Looking at the game console reminded her of Gregg. She hasn’t talked to him since he left and she was missing him.

“How’s Gregg?” She said and leaned on the back of the couch.

“He’s fine.” He answered quietly. “He’s busy.”

“With what?”

“Things you shouldn’t worry about.”

Violet rolled her eyes. “I’ll just call him and ask.” She simply said, lifting her phone but before she got to do anything Brian’s phone rang. He paused his game and reached across the couch to get it. He’s eyes looked over the phone and answered it as he tilted his head back.

“Hello?” Violet watched as Brian’s face scrunched into an unpleasant expression as he held the phone away from his ear. “Claire, slow down and lower your voice...” Brian said slowly. After that he put the phone back to his ear. Violet walked around the couch.

“It’s Claire? What’s up?”

Brian held up his hand and Violet lifted an eyebrow. “What?... What secret?... A tumor??.....Oh, a rumor. About who? Violet?...Huh? What magazine?... Just come over and tell us... or show us. Whatever.... You’re outside?? What the--” Brian pulled the phone from his ear and looked at it. “She hung up.” He muttered and tossed it back on the couch.

“What about me?” Violet said tilting her head in curiosity. She was kind of nervous.

“I don’t know.” He said strongly as he lifted from his seat and took the towel off his head before walking out the room with Violet on his heels. He walked out of their wing to the hallways of the house only to bump into Claire.

“Oh Em Gee, guys, this is serious.” She said flipping her hair and reaching into her oversized Louis Vuitton bag, pulling out the magazine she was talking about. Before Brian could reach for it, Claire grabbed Violet’s wrist and pulled her to their wing. Brian followed closely behind.

I knew this wouldn’t end well if Sir Fair Dorito didn’t coach me on what to say. He should know me well enough by now to know I’ll say things without knowing. I bet it was something that would make him look bad instead of me...

“Claire, what happened? What does it say.” Brian asked forcefully as they entered the wing. Claire closed the huge wing door and held it up in Violet’s face. She had to step back just to see it. It was a snapshot of Violet and Brian during their interview with the headline. “Forced Relationship? Reliable Source says: ‘Violet said she’s was trapped in the Faulty household’

Told you...

Violet’s mouth dropped as took the magazine and clutched it into her chest. Brian glared at her and ripped the magazine from her grip.

Here comes the fireworks...

“What the fuck!?!?”

...only God can save me now...

“Good thing I closed the door.” Claire piped out before Brian roughly grabbed Violet’s arm and dragged her to the lounge. “Oh, Brian, don’t hurt her.” Claire said loudly as she walked her way to the lounge as well with her ruby red pumps clicking with her every step. Brian pushed Violet on the couch and started pacing. He didn’t even know where to begin.

“Ow.” Violet whined and rubbed her arm but didn’t say anything. She didn’t want to make anything worse. He stopped and shook his head.

“When did you-- who did-- How...” He struggled to find the right words in his angry state. His whole face and torso was red which told Violet he was passed pissed. “You told someone you where fucking trapped here!? Why in the fuck would you do that?! And what about my movie, huh? It’s ruined now.” he stated pacing again. “What I want to know is, how could you say something like that when you, not only agreed willingly to this, but when I’m with you 24/7, watching your every move! Yet, you’ve manage to get someone’s attention long enough to tell them that I’m...” He trailed off and opened the magazine “ working you to the bone??” He said and sent her a death glare. “You’re not even off your ass enough to be working anything!!”

“I didn’t tell anyone that...” Violet defended.

“Apparently, you did, Violet!” He said waving the magazine angrily and leaning over her.

“I didn’t, I swear.” She said leaning back into the couch, shrinking under him.

Brian scoffed and looked at Claire. “Where did you find this?”

“It’s all over the place. I was shopping and this guy was reading it outside of a vintage store.” She replied.

Brian groaned loudly before looking at Violet and pulled open the magazine again to read what it said.

What was beginning to look like the next big thing couple, took a complete three-sixty when days after the two, Brian Faultly and Violet Raymond’s, interview about their strong and perfect relationship, was told to be a facade. A for-sure reliable source has spilled that they have heard themselves, Violet crying on the phone to a friend about her boyfriend being ‘pushy and mean.’ How Brian Faultly, the famous actor, would lock her in their room, making her starve herself, and work her sick, working her to the bone with exercise until she was, in his opinion, good enough to go out in public with him. He was also said to be ‘spoiled’ and wanted to get what he wants, no matter who it hurt. It was hinted that if she tried to tell she wouldn’t know what he would do to her if he ruined his image he work so effortlessly to make in his line of work. Violet was comforted by the person on the other end of the phone before hanging up. It is to be hoped that, Violet now has the strength to speak up and save herself from such a relationship Brian read, fuming with every word he read out loud.

Violet gasped. “That Tom Cruiser Groomer.” She muttered and glared at nothing in particular.

“Who?” Claire and Brian said in unison, only Brian’s was louder and angrier.

“That groomer that came to groom Sammie.” Violet said quietly as she looked at the floor. “He walked in on me on the phone with my sister. And I WASN’T crying... I was mad and I was venting and some of that stuff I didn’t even say.” Violet explained.

“No, I bet you didn’t.” Brian said pulling his hair at the root as he squeezed his eyes shut and spoke through his teeth in complete anger. “but you planted a seed in their minds and they’re going to run with it and it’s most-likely never going to go away completely.” Claire only nodded sadly. Violet rubbed her face and pushed some strands of hair behind her ear.

“I’m sorry...” She said, meekly. Brian just stormed out the room and went up to his room, not failing to slam his door. Violet bit her lip and looked at Claire.

“What did he mean that you ‘agreed to this’?” She asked, confused. Violet sighed. She forgot that Claire didn’t know they were in an arranged marriage.

“He meant I agreed to deal with this lifestyle when we got together, Claire.” Violet easily lied.

“Oh, okay.” Claire said without a second thought. Not that she had one. Violet shook her head.

“I didn’t mean for this to happen. Brian... Brian and I may have our rough times but I wouldn’t purposely try to mess with his career just to get back at him.” Violet said honestly.

Claire looked at Violet for a moment with her head tilted. “It’s okay. Brian will fix it and you two will be back on track.”

First off... that was lighter then I thought it would be. I mean, he didnt even call me a name... probably because MysteryBlonde was here but still. He held back a lot. and MysteryBlonde...well...she’s as naive as ever. And I meant what i said by not purposely trying to mess with his career. If I wanted to mess with him, his career would be a totally red zone. It too low of a blow, way below the belt. That like him using Sammie to get back at me. I wonder what is going to go down between us now... considering we weren’t on solid grounds to begin with.
======
•"Dun, Dun, Duh...” --» UPickedIt
•"wow... u should leave while u can...seriously”--» NoMoreMrsNiceGirl
•"This isnt gonna be a cliffhanger is it?” --» SevenfolderFan

======
♠ ♠ ♠
I meant for this to come out soooo much sooner but I've been having problems getting to internet. Sorry, to the subscribers and to Dezi Demize.
This chapter is for her :)