Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Mr. and Mrs. Fautly

The gates opened up to let the limo inside, down the long pathway surround by green grass on the sides of it and beautiful fresh flower bushes. The limo moves smoothly on the driveway that leads up to a big gorgeous fountain. The pathway went all the way around it to get to the white and peach colored mansion. The most wonderful sight Violet only got to see on the TV screen at her jobs and in her wildest dreams. Her eyes shimmered with amazement as she stuck her head out the window with Sammie. Joey walked around the limo and opened her door. She put Sammie on his leash without taking her eyes off the sights. They walk up the porch steps to a small but pretty chandelier on the porch roofing. They got to the tall white and golden doors that opened from the inside.

Violet saw a woman standing there. She was kinda chunky but a beautiful maiden, lady with salt and pepper hair, hazel-green eyes and pale skin, greeting Violet with a smile. Joey walked up by the woman's side and introduced her. "Miss Violet, this is my wife, Olga Wiggles." He said putting his arm her. She had to admit, they were the cutest mid-aged couple she's even seen.

"Did you say... 'I'll go-a Wiggle.'" Joey shook his head and slightly chuckles

"She's a joker." He told his wife. She laughed and he kissed her cheek before walking back to the limo.

I couldn't help it. I couldn't resist. It was just set for me. Hey, It's not my fault there last name is Wiggles :023: But if they both randomly start wiggling that's where I draw the line. That's just not natrual...

Olga holds out her hand for a handshake. "Its nice to meet you, Miss Violet."

"Likewise." Violet said as she shook her hand and smiled.

"And who do we have here?" Olga askes looking at Sammie and bent down slightly to look at him.

"Oh, this is my dog, Sammie." He barks and Olga reaches and rubs his head.

"Well, welcome to your new home, Mr. Sammie.".Violet laughed at the formal name Olga gave Sammie. Olga stood up straight and gestured Violet to follow. "I'll give you a short tour of the house. Just the parts you'll be around for today and I'll give you a full tour some other time." Violet just listened and looked around her surrounding with Sammie prancing beside her like a show dog as he looked around panting. They walked down a grand hall, but with doors on both sides as they walked. Soon they got to a room with the bigger Chandeleir that looked the exactly the same as the one they saw on the porch, and a huge door on both sides of the room and one right ahead of them. It seemed like all three of the doors lead to a different home from the one they just come through. But it was all the same house. Olga turned to Violet and ushered towards the right side.

"This is your kitchen. You have your own that you will be sharing with your fiance'." She said then walked up and opened the huge door. The kitchen was just like the ones you see in the magazines. Marble tile everywhere and shiny looking appliances. Olga closes the door and walkes over to the other side of the wing and opens that door. "And this is your lounge. Complete with touch computer of 900GB, Nintendo Wii game system, Play Station 3 game system, wide screen TV with surround sound, Dvd player, blue-ray player, and popcorn maker for movie nights. A connected room, through that door inside of the right is the bathroom, and on the left a quiet room. Simple room built for just relaxing with being surrounded by technology."

Violet laughed and looked around in amazement. It was like a high-tech home with no bed and popcorn. Olga closes the door after Violet stepped out and goes the door in the center of the other two. She opens it to grand staircase. They walked up the stairs and took a left, where there was another door. They both looked at the door and Olga opened while stepping aside. It was Violet's room. Her favorite color...violet. She walked in and twirled around as she looked at the fancy and designed ceiling. "WOW!" She ran from side to side checking everything out as Olga just watched; feeling she didn't have to tell her what was in it and letting Violet look for herself. Sammie made himself right at him in his doggie bed next to Violet's King sized bed.

The rich life is sweet! I've never been in a place like this. EVER! I've never even been is a nice hotel. Out of all girls, this happened to me. And why is that? Because i'm dirty poor! :040: Nah, not really... I don't really know why. But whatever. :001: My fairytale just keeps getting better. It makes me worried when the worest kicks in.

Olga looks out the door and nodds as if someone was talking to her which maked Violet stop and take notice. "Um, Miss Violet, Mr. Faulty would like to see you." Violet nods and walks out the room with her. Violet wasn't sure if Mr. Faulty was the formal name for her fiance' but only one way to find out. They walked down the stairs and out of the West Wing of the mansion and into what looked like Mr. Faulty's studies. Violet made a mental note to ask someone for a map to this place. There, in front of the fireplace, was a older looking man who you could tell was very good looking in his days. And a beautiful woman that sat at his side in the chair next to the fireplace with her shiney blue eyes that popped in the dim lighting. He turned his gaze to Violet and smiled a rather charming smile that told her he was very well mannered. The woman smiled as well which made Violet smile right back. They were well dressed: Mr. Fautly was in a semi-formal/business suit and who Violet assumed to be Mrs. Fautly, was in a gorgeous black and white dress with matching heels.

They both had a noticeable amount of grey hair. Mr. Fautly had it around the top of his brown head and Mrs. Fautly had silver strokes of hair going there her blonde highlighted hair. But it looked good on them like a purposely dyed style that they planned. It really worked on them. Like some kind of grey power couple. Mr. Fautly walked up slightly nodding Olga to leave. She gave a slight bow and left closing the door behind her. He, then, spoke it a voice that boomed against the walls of the room.

"Its nice to finally meet you, Violet. I've known your parents for a while and they told me all about your problem. So I decided to help; I--" He was interrupted by his wife tapping on his shoulder and reminding him of something. He nodded and looked at Violet. "I'm sorry. I'll continue my speech later. Which I sadly didn't get to start properly now. It bites but you learn to live with it." Violet held back a laugh.

Did he just say 'Bites'? Don't tell me his into teen logo that all parents try to get but never do... He must of heard his son say it or got it off TV, But parents aren't supposed to be 'hip'. It's the way of life. Parents are always trying to fuck it up. LMAO! Its like squirting toothpaste up your nose...Just not right....and plain weird.

"My poor speech just went to waste" He said sadly and pulled out a long piece of a paper that almost hit the ground. Violet's face went pale at the thought of sitting through all that, It was like looking at the President's speech. She could barely keep her eyes open.

Mrs. Fautly laughed "Honestly, Hughe. Don't tease her like that with the blank paper trick." He turned around showing the paper.

"What trick?" He asked seriously. Mrs. Fautly's smiling face slowly disappeared. A silence grew inside the room until Mrs. Fautly cut through it.

"Well, we'll finish later. Olga will take you to get bathed and ready to meet our son." She called Olga to the room and left out.

"I think I'll tell her that the speech was meant for the meeting and not for her later." He said smiling slightly and stuffing the paper back in his pocket. Mrs. Fautly playful hit his arm for tricking her as well.