Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Can I Marry Him Instead?

Violet and Olga walked down several hallways and through a few doorways Violet's voice soon built up in her throat until she opened her mouth to talk. "Are we there yet?" She asked irritatedly due to all the walking.

"Yes, dear. We're here." She said facing Violet with a smile as she opened the they were in front of. Olga stepped aside to let Violet inside the room to see it was a spa. Steamy inside pool-like jaccuzies with a door on the other side. It was two large backyard pool sized ones too. "Strip down and get in. It's very relaxing and from what I've heard about you, you seem like you need it. I'll get you a towel." Olga said then walked all the way to the other side of the spa to a towel from the rack.Violet made sure Olga's back was towards her before quickly undressing and trying to get in the hot water fast but could be helped to slowly get in.Once she gets in, a sigh of relaxation passes her lips as she leans back and soak. Olga placed the towel behind Violet's head and bent down to pick up her clothes.

Ah! This is the life. I'm taking a bath in a spa. It doesn't get no better then that. Am I right or am I right? I just hope no one joins me... =/

As soon as Olga picks up Violet's pants, she gets a weird and awkward look on her face.
"Oh dear! These jeans are a mess." Olga cried out holding it up with two fingers like it was a dirty, snoty tissue. Violet tilted her head back to see her jeans being dangled above her.

"Oh yeah, I've wore those jeans for a few weeks now. So, there out of shape at the time."
She answered then closed her eyes as she sunk abit deeper into the bubbling water. Olga simply shook her head as she spoke.

"You poor thing. I'll go and put this in the wash for you." She exited out the spa room.

"Thank you!" Violet yelled before Olga left the room. Violet let herself sink down until the water almost reached her nose. Her black hair floated to the top of the waves made by jets of the jaccuzi. After a little while, Violet heard the door open and close. So, she assumed it was Olga, back from taking her clothes so took a while to open eyes. Once they did she didn't see Olga, but some guy in nothing but a towel. He was texting on his Blackberry. When he finally looked up, he looked around the spa until his eyes saw something black in the water. He had brown hair, well tanned complexsion, well toned top half and crystal blue eyes. He squinted to see if that was a person or just something floating in the water. But before he could get a good look, he's attention quickly switched from the water to behind him. He was being pushed from behind by Olga to the the door across the way.

"Now, now, boy. Get the going. Shoo!" He walked through the door without a word Olga just put her hands on her hips and sat down with a book while Violet finished her soak.

Woah, he was hot! But I don't think my fiance' would approve of me rating other guys. I wish I was marying him, so I would at least have a good sight to look at. He kinda looks familiar though.

======
• "OMG! He sound HOT!" --» XxxXGirlieXxxX
• "Can i have him? :) "--» NoGoxD
• "Thats gurl stuf. Back 2 the story" --» CARTMANSAYS
======

Violet looks at herself in the mirror. She looks amazing. She hasn't dressed up like this in years when she visited her grandma out-of-state when she makes her dress up for church. But without the make-up and high heels and nice hair...okay...so she's never been dressed up like this.

I was wearing a black and red formal dress that stopped at the knee with perfectly creased creases and a strap-less corest top dress. My hair in the neatest ponytail with a side bang that covered my left eye. And to top it off, dimonds stolettoes, light make-up, and a gorgeous golden bracelet. Not to mention I looked well rested and my skin was glowing. That could be because I fell asleep in the spa and almost drowned. But it's all good. My face feels baby smooth now xDDDDDDD <3

"Miss violet. Young Master Fautly is waiting for you." Olga said as she instructed for Violet to follow. Violet nodded and followed. Once again through the maze of hallyways and doors which gave Violet time for her nerves to shake underneath her skin. Soon, they got to glass doors that lend outside to the backyeard garden. The garden was filled with all kinds of roses and lillies, baby's breaths and others, Lots of others. They walked down the garden path as Violet gazed over all the flowers. Good thing she didn't have allergies or this would have been a problem. Soon, they came upon a candle-lite table with a fancy table clothed table and china. Violet saw, again, a familiar brown headed hottie. He stands up and looks up at her with a kinda bored but still straight expression. He raised an eye brow at her as soon as he saw her. She discarded that look on his face and sat down as Olga left them in peace. Well, kind of. There were buttlers not to far away but still.

Okay. That was weird... Here I was wishing upon a star that the guy from the spa was my fiance' and here he is, My fiance. I think this is Santa's early gift to me. Hey, I've been a good girl. But there's a catch somewhere in here because this is too good to be true....