Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

How Rude!

"My God, you're fat." He muttered quitely but Violet still heard it and clearly. Her face went from calm to shock in a matter of millo-seconds.

Here we go. That's the catch...he's a jerk. I knew it was too good to be true. Pff! With his british accent. Which would have been sexy in a number of ways if it didn't just insult me. He just insulted me, seductively... how does that work?? How does that even happen...?

"Um..." Violet was cut off.

"No matter. With a constant work-out 4 times a week it should come right off; I hope. Brian Fautly. You're Violet Raymond. You're a Taurus, birthday is April 21, 1995, your parents are Haily and Thomas Raymond, am I correct?" He said, saying her info kinda fast while he polished his folk then put his napkin on his lap and looked up at her with a straight face after he was done. All she did was stare at him and nod until she thought of something.

"Brian Fautly? Brian Fautly, the actor?" She asked. "And your parents run the Diamond Fautly Co.?" He raised his eyebrow kinda surprised that she drew that conclusion of his parents diamond factory to him. Not many people thought to put two and two together to come up with that conclusion.

"Yes. That's me and my parents." He simply answered. "Stand- up. Let me see how you fully look up close." She did what she was told and stoop up. She spun as he motioned her to and sat down when he motioned to. "Okay, first things first. Get your hair out of your face. It's out of style and it causes acne on your decent bronze colored tone skin-" She slowly put her side bang behind her ear as he continues to talk. "-you'll be eating nothing but healthy food until you work-out enough to what a normal size girl should be-"

Okay, so I'm like 20 pounds away from the average girl weight. So sue me!

Brian continued. He held out his hand and she put her on top. He examined her fingers, slightly rotating them. "You'll be getting a medi, pedi... scratch that. A full on make over. You will wear what I think is best for the public. Being with me, you will be photographed and put on magazines and the Internet. To the public your my girlfriend, in this house you are my fiance." He pause as looked at the marks on her arm. His eyes widen and pulled her arm all the way out. "Oh God! Your not emo are you?!"

She slowly shook her head. He pointed to her arm at what looked like cuts. "It's scratches from my dog." She explained as she pulled her away as he let go. Her fingertips touched over the scratches. He smacked his lips and rolled his eyes.

"Well, we can't have that now, can we? His or her nails will be clipped, fur groomed, eyes, ears, and nose checked and teeth cleaned at least twice a month, clear?" Violet nodded. "Is it even house broken?" She nodded again.

"Yes, HE is." She crossed her arms.

Okay. he can talk to me like a dog but when he calls My dog a 'IT'... that's where I draw the line. He's getting on my nerves. But I'll hold it in...for now."

Soon they ordered there food from one of the butlers. Brain had a steak and Violet had a veggie burger. It was good for her plus she was a vegetarian. They ate in silence until they were both done. Brian wiped his mouth and remember one more thing. "Oh yes. You won't be going out around with me in public until your ready. But when you do, you will be asked what I'm like off camera..."

I'm putting my foot down, now! I'm not going to lie to the whole world saying his a nice, good guy when he isn't. And he's not gonna make me. I let him talk to me this way long enough and its not gonna continue just because he's...

She stopped typing thinking that she couldn't broadcast all over the blog world that her fiance' was a famous actor and not just any actor, Brian Fautly. Every girl's crush (Not her's) The TV Hollywood's Prince. Plus since she was to be on TV and magazines and stuff her identity, would be revealed on "Instant Blog" And she liked her privacy on here. Where no one knows who she is and she could be anyone she wanted.

...a rich,snobby brat. I'll call him 'Sir Fair Dorito' Because of his delicious looks and cheesy attitude. LOL! xD

He continue to talk. "I want you to say that-"

"Your a total caveman? A jerk? A spoiled Brat? A....donkey?!" she cut him off completely. Just as he was about to say something else she cut him off again. "I'm a person. You have no right to talk to me that way. And I'm not gonna allow it either! I maybe your fiance but that doesn't mean you rule me. I'm not gonna be your perfect house wife either! I rule me and no one else does got it?" With that, she threw her napkin on the table and stood up. "Talk to me when you've learned how to talk to a person." She walked off to find Olga. Once she found her they went to Violet's room to get her ready for bed. Not to sleep but in this house if your not going anywhere for the rest of the night, it's recommended that you dress for bed.

Violet laid in the bed with her new silk PJ's and Sammie at the foot of the bed as Olga searched the huge walk in closet for the matching house shoes. Olga listen as Violet talked about her date with her fiance'. "And he was a total jerk the whole time. But I set him straight, or at least I think I did." She said staring at the ceiling above her bed. Sammie lifted his head and bark as if he was answering her. She petted him and leaned back down.

"I'm terribly sorry for his behavior. He's usually more sweet. A few months ago he just changed...we don't know what happened. I guess I should have warned you, but I thought he would at least be nice to his future wife. But he has always been straight forward and...stiff if you will. He never really acted his age. I guess he grew up too fast because of his working parents talking to him as if he was a co-worker instead of a son." Olga explained as she went through the closet. She finally found the house shoes and put them on Violet's feet as Violet talked.

"But they seem so playful when iImet them. I can't see them being all strict." She said as she put her feet down after Olga finished putting on the shoes.

"That's because they lightened up, hoping Young Master Fautly would follow-suit and just be a teenage for once. But it didn't seem to work. Now, the Young Master only seems to find his own parents annoying. But the Fautlys are a more joy to serve now." Olga said smiling. Then she walked back to the closet to get Violet's robe. Violet stood up looking deep in thought.

"Hm." Was all she said as Olga helped put on the robe. She took a lent-roller and dragged it over the robe. Violet put on a pouty face and looked at Olga. "And that's my future Husband. Olga, could you hold me?" She asked sadly. Olga gave her a small smile as she put the lent-roller down.

"Certainly, dear." Violet placed her pouty faced head above Olga's huge chest and Olga held her arms around her while rubbing her back, sympathically.