Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

Let The Flames Begin

I really needed that hug okay? Don't judge me!! >.<

======
• "I don't blame you..." --» RubySunshine
• "Poor you T_T " --» OsoAwesome
• "Aw, Olga is the nicest maid ever. So Sweet. Sweet Old Lady. ^-^"--» DrakKnight6277
======

Soon enough, there was a sound of someone clearing their troat that echoed through the room. Both Olga and Violet looked at the door to see Brian standing there in his pajamas. Plain silk bottoms and a muscle shirt. "Olga, can we have a minute alone, please?" Since Violet's back was towards him she silently begged Olga not to leave. But Olga nodded and passed her. Violet began to cry with no tears. She couldn't believe she just left her like that. So wrong. Once Olga left closing the door behind her, Violet slowly turned around to face him. He walked up to the bed and looked at Sammie "Can I seat here, please?" Sammie got right up and got in his own doggie bed. 'Great, they alway get to my dog.' Violet thought to herself and she shook her head.

Brian tapped the space next to him wanting her to sit down. She slowly walked over and sat down . It was silent for a momet until he broke it. "I'm sorry. I know I didn't come off as friendly or welcoming. I wasn't thinking about how you just moved to an unfamilar state and a unfamilar houes only to be marrying a stranger that seems to be a total....donkey, as you put it." Violet slightly blushed and laughed with her head down. "Well, basically what I'm saying is...we signed a legal document of engagment so we're basically stuck together. And as your parents must have told you we are to have a chld in the future because this family need an heir." Violet's eyes widen as they cut over to him.

"What now?"

"I guess they haven't told you..." He looks away then quickly says "Oh well, we'll talk about in the morning. But what i'm getting at is..." He took a breath and looked at her. "we're together now. We need to get along and love each other. If not romanically in the future then at least as partners." He holds his hand out.

He's right. -____-" We need to at least be life partners since we're stuck together for, well life. But the heir thing I will most diffintly be getting back to in the morning. Mostly because...I'm a virgin... >.> TT_TT

She smiles slightly at his hand and took it. They smiled at each other and slightly shook hands. Once they drew their hands back, Brian stood up. "Well, then. Goodnight. There an intercom above the headboard that reaches to every room in the house. Make sure the right room light is lite or you would be talking to the wrong person. Mines is the first one lit up already. So if you hear voices, its from the intercom. See you in the morning." With that he walked to the door but turns around once more. "And goodnight to you too, Sammie." He barks and lays his head back down. After that Brian completely leaves the room, leaving Violet to sit in her bed to think to herself for a while. Until she pulls out her laptop and decides to answer some blog messages.

Okay, So that was kind of sweet of him. But he's still a donkey in my eyes. Now, wait until I tell you what happened the next morning...

Violet woke up to the sound of a voice and instantly remembered the intercom. She reaches up and feels around without opening her heavy eyelids. She hears the voice again and follows it. Her fingers feel something smooth but hard. She touched it fulled and move over to something button-like and pressed it. "Violet, are you finished playing with my belly button?" Her eyes pop opened to meet with cut abs. She follows the torso to meet with a blanked face Brian. He blinks a few time at her and she looked to see she was pushing on his belly button. Quickly, drawing her hand back, she sits up and pushes her hair out her eyes as she looks at him. "I thought since it was you first night sleeping here, I'd greet you 'Good-Morning' in person.." She drops the hair back in her face to cover her blush.

"I thought you were the intercom." She said quitely as she got out of bed. She finally gets a good look at him. He was in baggy sport-shorts so she could see the elastic of his boxers, has no shirt on and a towel on his head. "Well, I'm not. And I didn't know you fancy playing with belly buttons." He said then added lowly "I guess there's a lot to learn about you." With that, he walked over to her closet and pulled out some of her clothes, laying them on the bed. It was a tank-top and shorts. "Put this on and meet me in the kitchen. Your work-out starts today." He said and leaving the room.

He was freakin' serious about that!?!?!?! I never worked-out in my life. I'll die of health-ness. I can't even bent over to tie my shoes correctly. The only work-out I get is walking from job to job which is only a few blocks away from each other.

She did what she was told and wore tennis shoes with the outfit-- If that's what you wanna call it.... Since the kitchen was all on the same wing, she didn't have trouble finding it. When she walked in there was Oatmeal, toast, a small bowel of fruit salad and orange juice. "Eat up. Your going to need it." She turned around watched as Brian passed by with a bowel of coco puff.

So wrong. He gets a bowel of chocolaty goodness and I get army food. I hate this relationship already!

Violet slowly eats her plain oatmeal then her fruit salad. She took a bite of the toast and drank up her orange juice. Just as she was about to pick up her tray, Brian stopped her. "The maids got it. You have pounds to lose." He took her upper arm and lead her out of their wing and down halls and door until they got to a gym. It had a big track around the sides and gym equipment was in the center of the room. It had a girls and men's room and showers. And she could see through the next room across the way was in door basketball court.

"Mommy..." She said to herself

"Lets get started. First is stretching." Violet puts on a sad face and starts to stretch.
In two hours, Brian made her jog four laps, lift weights, and do sets of sit-upsand sets of push-ups. She laid out on the track floor and Brian crossed his arms as he looked at her.
"Your being such a baby. All I said was 'Lets run to the kitchen to get some water.' "

She whimpered, "You said the word 'run' " Brian rolls his eyes.

"I didn't mean literately..."

"I can't feel my anything." was all she said in response. He rolls his eyes again and walks off without her. "I want a divorce." she said to herself. She stands up and looks up to see Brian tapping his foot in front of her.

"Well, don't laze about. Come on." He took her arm. "You'd get lost if I let you try to get back to the wing by yourself." He said and pulled her into the wing.

"I hate you." She said glaring at him

"Trust me, the feeling's mutual." He said and jogged up the stairs and turned a right to his room.

"This isn't over." She mumbled and walked carefully up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tilte is from 'Let the Flames Begin By Paramore. Check it out.
I love that song.