Status: UPDATED: July 24, 2011 :)

From Rags to Riches; Celebrities and Bitches

The Phone Call

Violet and Brian made it back to the mansion. Violet had a little trouble getting in and out of the Hummer because of the super high heels. Brian didn't even bother to help her. He just watched her and tapped his foot impatiently. 'Big ass Hummer' Violet thought to herself as slowly climbed down out the Hummer, the tip of her foot finally touching the ground. Brian sighed.

"I would get use to it because those are the kind of shoes you will be seen in. I'm ordering your new wardrobe in the morning." He said as he brought his thumb to his mouth in an act of thinking of the best place to order from. Violet slowly walked to the side of him and looked at her. "Took you long enough." He muttered and walked up to the door as it opened up for him by two butlers. Violet walked at a fast and careful pace to keep up with him. Olga greeted them with a smile.

"Young Master Fautly, Miss Violet. Welcome back." She smiled then got a good look at Violet. "Miss, Violet. You look amazing" She gushed as she took Violet's hand and twirled her around to get a good look. "Who knew your hair was so long. You kept it in a bun all the time!"

"Yeah, I guess I got it from my dad's side of the family." Violet smiled as she was about to tuck the hair behind but Brian quickly smacked her hand away. Violet and Olga's smiled dropped as they looked at him. He shook his head signaling he didn't what her touching her hair and walked away. Violet gave Olga a look saying 'See, told you he was a jerk' then she followed him back to the wing. She looked around only to see him already taking a right upstairs to his room. She sighed and made her way to her room. She took off the shoes and rubbed her feet.

This is my new life. If you asked me which one I would prefer...being Independent, broke, and in control...or....being Rich, pampered, and pushed around.... I wouldn't know what to tell you. I honestly don't think I can do this but technically there's no way out. But I have to remind myself that I'm not only doing this for myself, but for my Guardian Angels. And they're worth being pushed around and locked up in a luxury prison. And Sir Fair Dorito isn't gonna brake me...even if I'm almost to my braking point. Its time to bring out my leaning post. I need my Tweety bird.

Violet run across the room to the the table next to the bathroom door and picked up the phone. Her finger dialed on numbers and she brung the phone to my ear only to ear it continuously ringing.
"Hello?" A preppy female voice said on the other side of the phone.

"Hi, Tweety. Its me, Violet. How's Matt and the baby?" She asked a little sadly because of her mood.

"Vi! How are you? I heard about to arrangement thing from Dad and Haily. How you holding up? And the baby's fine. Health as an Ox and Matt is an Ox." Violet's sister, Danielle, giggled at the end. She was 25 and still acted just like a teenager.

"That's good to hear. How far long are you?" She said trying to avoid the question as much as possible so she could think about the answer. She knew if she asked question at the baby Dani would go on and on about it.

"4 months. But enough about the baby. What about you? How is it going in LA with this....guy?" Dani asked. Violet sighed. Dani never acted her age but she was no fool. Violet just decided to tell her the truth.

"He's a jerk." She scoffed as she walked to the bed and laid down. Someone knocked on her door lightly and Violet's eyes shifted over to see a guy in a apron like shirt and jeans.He's hair was pulled back in a long ponytail and he had a Tom Cruise look to his face. He saw she was on the phone and just held up his case that had 'Fab Pet Groomers' on it. She nodded and pointed to Sammie who laying under the bed with his tail out before she dropped her head back on the pillow. "He's pushy, and mean. And he seems spoiled to the core. He has me working out everyday until I ache in pain. He won't let me eat my two bowls of Coco Puffs. He's locking in our wing until I'm to his satisfaction in appearance before I go out in public with him. And I don't do much so i'm super, mega, bored...all...the...time." I said in one breath.

The groomer pulled Sammie from under the bed and started to set everything up to start the grooming. Like placing a cloth on the floor so he didn't get pet hair anywhere. He seemed to be listening to Violet's conversation and shook his head as he did his job of clipping Sammie's nails. Dani gasp. "Oh my God. Who is this guy? I think I might sent Matt down there to kick his ass. I'll come to LA and do it myself if I have to."

"Nah." Violet laughed. "If there's gonna be anyone kicking his ass, that will be me. But thanks for the offer. You know, some part of me don't think it's his fault. Olga, the maid here, said he wasn't always this way. I think there's something wrong with him." Violet said thinking.

"I don't care what the fuck is wrong with him. He better snap out of it before he gets his ass kicked. Who is this guy anyway?" Dani said furious.

Violet's eyes widen as she remember she never told Dani who he was "Oh yeah. I didn't tell you. He's Brian Fautly." She said as she took a quick glance at Sammie as he was getting his nails filed then looked back at the ceiling. She heard a dish brake on the other side on the phone and then something loud hitting the floor beside her. She looked at the groomer to see he tipped over a hair vaccum that he was about to use on Sammie's fur. He muttered a 'sorry' and continued with his head down. The groomer didn't know he was in Brian Fautly's house.

"WHAT!?!?!" Dani screamed so loud that Violet had to pull the phone away from her ear. "Even more reason to kick his ass. You should expose him for what that mother fucker really is and watch his image go down the tudes!" She shouted

"I can't. You know what he would do to me if I messed with his image?" She said kinda loudly then looked at the groomer who looked like he was minding his own bussiness but she turned her back and whispered into the phone quietly. "I have to spend the rest of my life with this guy. Do you think messing with his life is gonna make it easier on me?" The Groomer struggled to hear what he she was saying but failed. Sammie barked and Violet looked over her shoulder and the Groomer cleared his throat and continued. Violet shook it off laid back on her back.

"I guess your right. But that means I have a whole lifetime to kick his ass. Watch as soon as I drop this baby out of me, his ass is mine." Dani said as sweeping sounds came out the background. "And if you need anyone to vent to, you call me okay?"

"Yeah, thanks. You kinda made me feel better by your threats." Violet laughed and Dani did too. "I got to go, okay? I'll probably call you again this week."

"Okay, Vi. You take care of yourself okay? It's obvious Brian fucking Fautly isn't going to." She spat his name.

"I will. Love ya, Tweety bird." Violet smiled and hung up. The groomer stood up and sighed.

"All done, miss." He smiled at Sammie. She turned over to look over the edge at Sammie. His coat was shiny, nails clipped and teeth white.

"Wow, you look better then you did as a puppy, Sammie." She said and he barked at her. "But you're still as cute." She patted his head then looked at the Groomer "Thank you."

"No problem." He gathered his things and left.

I felt better talking to Tweety. Her making death threats about Sir Fair Dorito made me feel tingly with happiness. At least I'm getting a love vibe from someone, somewhere. I've gone a full week without a single hug :( I think i'll ask Olga for one tonight.

=====
•'Tweety seems nice' --» xShane_wonderx
•'Dorito really is an asshole!'--» NoGoxD
•'Hang in there. Think about the angels :) "--» Rollie_Polie_Olie
=====

Violet looked at Sammie "I can smell your minty breath from here." He just barked again.

"Miss, Violet." Olga said at the door. Violet looked up at her. "Dinner time. Formal dress with Mr. and Mrs. Fautly tonight."