Untouched

Part 2 of ch. 2

I held him in my arms, and he held me. It felt just so...right, I never reminded myself he wasn't human, just pretended we both were for once. He had no clue about me of course, but still. He had just explained about his family problems, so we shared parent problems, because of his cruel dad. I had told him as much as I could without telling about me being a Demon. And, man he's a hot, goth, baby-faced Vampire.
"So..... I noticed something," I said.
"What?" he asked, confused and nervous.
"This tattoo thing on your neck," I put my hand on his shoulder, and poked at it without touching it. He seemed scared now.
"What about it?" He asked, but fear was leaking into his voice.
I debated on if it would be safe, and pressed my two fingers into his Mark. Taking in a deep shocking breath, he Changed in front of my eyes. The black flecks in his eyes bled, filling them black, and his fangs lengthened. He backed away from me,scared. Instead of
the fighting reflex, I was intrigued. I smiled.
"You-you're not scared of me?" He asked.
"No, since you guys, Demons, and Imps are as popular as the Chinese in the world," I said.
He sighed, relieved.
"Soooo, are we cool?" I asked, thinking about blood sucking.
He looked surprised, then got my point. He started laughing, "Yes, of course I would not."
He must have seen my relieved expression, because he got serious. Made his childlike face look funny. I smiled.
"But you do smell abnormally well," he said. "For a human, no offence."
"None taken," I said, relieved he didn't know I was half Demon.
"So why you out so late?" He asked.
"Ummm.... secret club, have to know the leader personally to join," I babbled, then added, "Sorry," because I was.
"Only humans can join? That's racist. I mean, even though everybody hates my dad-" He stopped, grimacing.
My eyes suddenly widened as I understood. Problems with his father.....Vampire..... Stagmir Watermich. I backed away slowly, starting to cry.
"No, it can't be!" I whispered, about to run or Change, "Not you."
"Please!" He said, " My name is not all I am! I am Ashton Ivan Vladamir Watermich, true, but I hate my fathers way. Because of him, I've never had real friends. I..... I....." He started to cry again. It hurt to see him cry.
"Sorry, it's just that your dad has hurt me and my family, and I don't even know if my dad is still alive after yours captured him," I said. Damn it, I thought, and started to cry more!
"I know a guy my dad captured, and they used to be friends," He said, "Something just happened to him and he went bad, end of friendship."
"Sorry, and..... I won't not be your friend because of your dad," I said.
"Really?" He said, hopeful.
"Yes," I said, and he hugged me.
"Thank you!" He whispered.
"Er, Ash," I said, squished.
"What?" He asked.
"You're squishing me," I stated.
"Sorry, I'm just so........ relieved," He said.
"Wow," I said,and not to hurt his feelings(like I would want to), " I would be too."
"So, since we're friends, can I ask you something," he said. Uh-oh, I thought.
"What?" I asked, trying not to sound worried.
"Can you do any mind-tapping? I've heard some humans with a mythical background can," he stated.
I was relieved, "My mom can, and since I can't really remember my real father aside from that he taught her how and stuff," I really was babbling, Get to the freaking point Jay, I reminded myself. "So... probably, yeah."
He cracked a cute smile, "Can I try to telepathically tell you something then?"
Okay, that was taking a dangerous step," Let me first, and keep out," I warned.
"I'll let you do that," he smirked. Oh, he's in over his league, I thought, gently pressing into his mind.
Wow, he thought, surprised, didn't expect that!
Expect the unexpected is a rule of thumb around me, I thought.
You have clearly had more pro-fessional training, He meant more then the thought. So, have any more secrets that you'll share tonight?
My name is Jayden Juno Lake, I said, No more.... at least tonight. I noticed the time, 2:30. Darn, I have to get home before my step-dad is sent to find me. Bye Ash. I hugged him.
Bye Jay, he thought, and mentally gave me his cell number.
See-ya tomorrow, I lastly sent before blocking everyone but Greg Harris, Vampire and Super step-father. Don't freak, I'm coming home now!
One look at my step-dad, and you'd question, my mother, Dawn (Lake) Harris-es judgement, your-daughters-a-Demon-hes-a-Vamp! factor comes to play. But Greg's a great guy, and for a Vamp, really acts like I'm not an enemy species. But he's great, despite the fact that he is another person that believes my Dad is dead. Greg greeted me with a hug and a mug of warm Vamp blood and a "Get to bed". Great guy, he's just not my Dad, I thought. Before I fell asleep, I put Ashes number in my cell, planning to call him tomorrow.
The next morning, I got ready for school. Pocketing my cell, I decided to text him during the 'free-A' class. I grabbed a blood bag and cookies for lunch, and ran to the bus. Alex was waiting for me at our usual seat, rocking his skinny-jeans and form-fitting gay look (he obviously was).
"Hey dude," I said, smiling at the old saying, like, century-old, my great-great-grandmas' fave fraze.
"Hey," he said, making room for my bag.
"Parents caved yet?" I asked. It had been months, and his parents still didn't want to believe it when he does totally gay things.
"Almost, mom looked close to cracking. Got a spare room?" He asked.
"You and Angela have your own rooms, since the place is so freaking huge," I reminded him.
When we arrived, we raced to our classes, not late, but almost. At lunch, Angela sat with us, breaking the senior rules: no under-class-men interaction(easy to break). So the day seemed normal,but I remembered I would text this Vamp I was crushing on.
♠ ♠ ♠
You'll meet some verry important people next chapter.
;) Coment, Subscribe, enjoy
:)