My little Piece of Heaven

Dancing my feet off.

Okay so i had to admit, some of the guys here were KIND OF attractive, none of them good enough for me to marry though. Ugh, 'marry' i hate that word too.

My father, King Benjamin, greeted me with a beaming, fatherly grin. To him, being a ftehrly figure was top priority for me.
I placed my silked left hand on his curved arm, his right hand squeezed it comfortingly.
"You did well my darling, i am very pround of you" His throaty voice soothed me.
"I learned from the best" i whispered through the side of my mouth, still waving graciously at the audience that still paid me their full attention.
I thought i saw a tear glistening in his eye, but maybe it was the trick of the chandelier light. Either way my attention was diverted by the soft rising of violins, flutes, cellos and pianos.
i'm quite fond of music, at least that's one girlie thing i've accomplished. Pfft.
Piano in particular, i just love how fingers are able to glide over its smooth surface, creating tender, tinkling music.

My father led me by the arm to the center of the dance floor for the first dance as the opera sinegrs voice risese over the music. I remembered her face from another meeting, i was meant to mesmerize importatnt or famous peoples names but right now i was too lazy to recall anything. . .
1,2,3, left, right, left, up, down, side to side. . . My face creased with concentration on my foot work. Yet another girlie occupation added to the list of "Kimmi is unable to master"
♠ ♠ ♠
i finished this chapter but i logged out for some reason and it didnt save D= now i gotta start over and i cant remember!!! arghh to lazy now..